Wattpad Original
There are 5 more free parts

Chapter 28

Cameron

We don't waste time to even turn on the lights. We're making out blindly in the dark as we try to find the way to my room. My hands seem to roam everywhere on her body, and she's moaning blissfully as my hands travel to her favorite spots.

The spots that only I know.

"Cam." She breaks the kiss, panting heavily before she says, "I want this."

"I know," I say. "I want this too."

"No." She shakes her head, and I would give anything to see the expression on her face right now if it weren't so dark. "I mean I want you. All of you."

You could hear a pin drop on the staircase right now from the silence as I try to calm myself down. I'm so ready that it's agonizing, but I also don't want to rush her. She could just be in the moment.

"Mads..." I trail off, letting out a groan when she tugs at my curls. "After what happened tonight with Mark are you sure you want to do this? I don't want you to regret it."

She kisses my lips again, and she meant it to be quick, but we just can't seem to stop. I press her up against the wall of the staircase, my lips never leaving hers as I begin to loosen my tie. It lands on the stairs as we continue to my bedroom. I finally find the zipper of this damn dress and hear it fall to her feet. I feel her skin now. That soft, silky skin, and the familiar smell of pure vanilla flood my nose.

It's Maddie.

It's her.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

We leave her dress on the floor and finally, we're able to make it to my room. I don't turn the light on. My lava lamp provides just enough of a glow as she falls down onto my bed, and I'm now able to see her in just a black lace bra, matching panties, and a pair of red high heels.

"Oh, Maddie." I pick up her leg and begin to unfasten one of the buckles of her heels. A part of me wants to leave them on, but if she's serious about this being her first time then I want her to be comfortable.

As my fingers try to unhook the buckle, I kiss up her leg, getting completely distracted when I get to her inner thigh. I can hear her breathing change, and I drop the leg I'm currently holding so that I can sink in between her thighs.

"I guess we're leaving the heels on," I mutter and bury my head between her legs. I have no patience to tease her, no patience to wait. I want her. All of her. Right now.

"Yes, Cam." She arches her back ever so slightly, her thighs wrapping around my head.

I suck, lick, bite and kiss her clit over and over again, making her come all over my face twice before she throws her head back and lets out a loud sigh.

"Oh my god," she moans. "I missed you."

I allow her to take a few seconds to regain her bearings so that I can strip myself of the suit. She eyes me greedily, her teeth tugging on that swollen bottom lip as I finally take her heels off and toss them to the floor with a loud thud.

Damn, she's sexy.

When I'm completely naked she wastes no time and pulls me down on top of her. My knee accidentally hits her leg, and we both laugh at how impatient we are. This is her first time. I've never taken another girl's virginity before, and suddenly I feel myself become nervous. I want to make this special for her. I want this to be a night she'll never forget.

Deciding to slow things down, I kiss her lips gently, tracing my fingertips on her thigh as she holds onto both sides of my face. I entwine my tongue with hers, and it only makes the kiss grow deeper. Her body is squirming beneath me, and it's taking everything I have not to just get right to it.