Tragedy

Once the four got to Antonio's room it's started thundering. Y/n looked around as she watched birds fly out of the trees. She then watched as Bruno cry ours sand in a circle.

"We might want to hurry." Mirabel said as she looked at her Tio.

"You can't hurry the future." Bruno said before stopped pouring the sand. There was a wombat in the way of him pouring the sand. He chuckled before he just poured around it.

"What if I show you something worse? If I see something you don't like, you gonna be all 'oh Bruno makes bad things happen. Oh he's creepy and his vision killed my goldfish.'" Bruno said as he sat down in front of his niece.

"Goldfish?" Y/n asked as she made a confused face.

"I don't think you make bad things happen. Sometimes family weirdos just get a bad rap. You can do this." Mirabel said to her uncle. Antonio then handed Bruno the gifts Y/n and Mira had given him.

"For the nerves." Antonio said before he hopped in his Jaguar and walked off to be with his family. Y/n smiled before she went to follow Antonio, she then stop before running over to Mirabel and hugging her tightly.

"Girl, you've got this." Y/n said before standing up. She looked over at Bruno before giving him a thumbs up before running off.

"She seems like a good friend." Bruno said before getting ready.

"She's the best."

As Y/n was running downstairs she bumped into someone.

"Chiquita? Where'd you go I was looking everywhere for you." Camilo said with a worried expression. Y/n let out a laugh before patting Camilos shoulder.

"You missed me that much? Don't worry Camilo, I'm a big girl." She said before walking away. Camilo followed after her. She then looked around as she saw cracks in the walls. She ran her hands along the cracks.

"I never thought casita would break.. Y/n, I can feel my gift slipping away. I don't know who I am without it.." Camilo said as he looked down. Y/n went up to him before pinching his cheek.

"Ow! Hey!"

"Don't ever say that again. You are Camilo Madrigal, you don't need some gift to still be the funny, flirty, and amazing guy you are. You are more than your gift. I've been noticing that everyone in this family does things for others but not for themselves. You all need a break, even your Abuela. Camilo Madrigal, I like you. Not your gift nor the status you hold, but you." Y/n said as she held the boys cheek in her hand. Camilo stood shocked. The girl he'd been crushing on the last few days liked him back! Sure it wasn't her confessing her love but she liked him.

"Camilo! Start looking for Mirabel!" Pepa said from another room. Y/n looked over before looking back at Camilo. She patted his cheek before she grabbed his hand.

"Let's go find Mirabel."

Y/n and Camilo went searching for Mirabel. Of course she wasn't going to rat her out, she just didn't want Camilo to think she didn't care. Once the were in the main room Camilo called out his cousins name before his head and hands shifted into a baby. Y/n busted out laughing as she held her stomach.

"This isn't funny!" Camilo said in a baby voice before shifting back.

"You are absolutely right, it totally is not funny." Y/n said as she stopped laughing. The teens looked at each other before they both started laughing. Y/n then felt something small hit her shoulder. She looked up and saw Mirabel and Bruno looking down at her.

"What is it?" Camilo asked as he was about to turn his head the same direction. Y/n quickly placed her hand on his cheek and made him face her.

"Nothing! I just thought I saw someone. Let's come look over here." Y/n said as she took Camilos hand and dragged him to the next room. The boy looked at their hands while they were intertwined. Once the got back where everyone was she saw her Tia Estela.