{17} ヤンデレ {17}

PLEASE READ THIS- When things are in 'Italics' in Y/N's POV or Ran's POV then that means that they're lying or they've just contradicted themselves so make sure that you pay attention to that<33

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~Y/N's POV~

"Ran.....?" I questioned quietly as more tears began streaming down my face and he walked towards me before wrapping one of his arms around my waist before using his other hand to untie my wrists.

He quickly undid the knots and made sure that I didn't fall by steadying me on the ground.

"Are you alright?" He asked quietly as he placed his hand on my cheek and more tears began streaming down my face "I think.....I may have dislocated my shoulder" I said quietly and he glanced over at my shoulder before nodding "Don't worry, we'll get you help soon"

This doesn't make any sense......

"How did you find me......it's impossible.....how did you know that I was he-" he cut me off "Shhh I'll tell you but you have to keep it a secret or else I'll get fired" he said as he stared me straight into my widened eyes ".....!"

Get.....fired?

"I'm sort of an....officer, I'm with the FBI" he said and I stared at him in shock "The FBI.....?"

Is he serious?

He nodded "I've been working on this case for a while now and I'm glad that I was able to solve it in time, I had no idea that you were his next victim" he said and I slowly looked over at Makito's body.

"Are you here by yourself?" I asked and he shook his head "I have a couple of people circling the house, but they'll be called in to deal with him" he said and I nodded slowly ".....thank you" I whispered quietly and he smiled before pulling me into his chest.

"Let's take care of that shoulder, ok?"

I frowned "Am I going to have to go back to the hospital?" I asked and he chuckled lightly "Do you want to go to the hospital?"

I glanced over at my arm "I don't think I have a choice" I mumbled and he hummed "My brother is specialized in things like this, he can help you" he said and my eyes widened slightly "Are you.....sure?"

He nodded "I'm positive......also, we're keeping this out of the media so refrain from speaking about Makito's wrong-doings" he said and I quickly shook my head "You can't just keep it a secret! People have a right to know" I said quickly and he shook his head "Things like this can lead to more chaos so.....please refrain from saying anything"

"....."

I can't really argue with an FBI agent.

Wait a second.....

My eyes widened slightly as I stared up at him "So when you were stabbed.....were you on a mission?" I asked and he smiled "I was, although it didn't go how I wanted it to"