A Month After

Ella rushes in my room and bounced on my bed. She chuckles at me.

" (Y,N) wake up! Wake up!"

A yawn escapes my mouth and my eyes are groggy. Slightly, a eye opens.

" What has you so hyper? Hmm."
A figure enters the room and sets down my breakfast on the desk. Baelen, brought me eggs and toast. Then she clears her throat.

" Come now, Ella let your sister eat. She needs her strength for the adventure she'll go in with Lord Elrond."

She lets out a huff and pouts, her arms fold with attitude.

" But I don't want too! I don't want her to leave me! The adorable hobbits had to leave!"

Baelen leaves the room and Glorfindel comes in, with a grin on his face. He paces over to my sister and pinched her cheek.

" Now come on dear, your sister does need to eat and get ready! Don't you want her to find out answers for you guys?"

She crosses her arms and turns to face the beautiful, warm sunlight. And he gets down on his knee in front of her still towering over her. He was very tall after all. One of the tallest elves of Rivendell.

" I know you want her to stay; but she holds the best interest in getting both of you home, to your grandmother, don't you miss her?"

She sighs and hugs him.

" Yes Glorfie, I do miss Grandmother, your right my sister must eat and get ready!"

Baelen comes in with a few traveling bags and puts some spare dresses and cloaks in it. Her face sadness, as Ella listened to Glorfindel and not her.

What can I say he has spent a ton of time with her lately, making she stays out of trouble when I am not around. They play games like hide and seek, tag, and hop scotch. He even has been teaching her to ride his horse. She has gotten better at it, but still has a way to go, with the lessons. So, it's only natural that she has a close bond with him.

As for me I still have feelings for him and Elrond, ever since that nap I had with Elrond and that meeting. He and I have only been focused on finding out answers I have not seen him for three weeks. Day and night the Lady Galaderial, communicated with him to get more answers, but there has been not much lately. And with Gandalf gone leading the Fellowship, it is tough to get some answers that require more of a wizardly approach.

We have only gotten another answer and not much else. Before Elrond left a Orc portal came to Rivendell's borders hunting for me. And a portal of elves killed them and brought one Orc back. Elrond got just one answer out of him after, with some torture. He made him eat some nasty elven leaves and salad. Orcs are not the biggest fan of greens. They like there meat.

After a while of force feeding the Orc, Elrond finally got an answer and it was not one he had wanted to hear. It only put more worries on his shoulders.

...Flashback...
The Orc was in Rivendell's dungeon tied in binds to a wooden post. In a cold cell with a hard stone floor. No light shined in, but he could hear the rushing water of the waterfalls. Elrond had circled around the foul beast and his robes dragged to the floor. He had me sit in a chair behind him. And had Glorfindel with a hand on his sword, for extra protection, just in case the Orc tried to harm me.

A handmaiden, handed Elrond a bowl full of greens, the green leaves made the Orcs face crentch.
Elrond puts a spoonful of leaves in the Orcs mouth, forces him to swallow it. He stretches his nose, to the smells and gags on the leaves going down his throat.

Elrond's grey eyes pierce the through the Orcs eyes.

" You will tell me what I want to know! What is your interest in this girl? Why was the Witchking after her, the leader of the Nazgul?"