Chapter 1: The Almost Ruined Escape (5/16)

• • •

3rd POV

In an endless, colourless flatland, two entities we're fighting each other for the throne of the One and only God.

Their sword were clashing at each other, each clash of sword can decintigrate a billions amount of galaxies. Their magic were cast against each other, then countering it with another. Their speed is far beyond the concept of speed and time itself. And their minds were accelerating at a maximum pace.

<Honey, I'll add the turn null energy to your speed and agility to increase it more.> Ciel said

>Please darling.< Rimuru replied

'he's still copying everything that I come up something new to counter. This battle is really difficult to calculate.' Rimuru thought

They're battling for weeks now because of them being so equal. And as the battle slowly proceed, Rimuru is being pushed to the side of defeat.

>Ciel, control the turn null energy accelerating in my sword!< Rimuru said

<Hai!> Ciel replied

They clash against each other once again, and destroying the whole flatland even if it's endless.

<Honey, I would like to come out personally to aid you- >
>No! Do not do it! He would just do the same as you and the battle will just be more difficult that it is for me worrying about you!< Rimuru said interrupting Ciel

<I- My apologies>
>Please, just help me win this battle together, okay-<

"Seems like you two busy flirting at each other, hehe"

As the two we're about to get serious, their opponents just took the perfect opportunity they've been wanting the whole time.

' SHIT!! I'LL NOT MAKE IT IN TIME TO MOVE, CIEL!!' Rimuru shouted

>HAI! ACTIVATING ALL KIND OF DEFENSES!... COMPLETE-< Ciel said

"Cancellation: DEFENCE!" The opponent said

Rimuru was unable to move and counter the opponent's movement because of how perfect it is. Ciel activated All different kinds of Defenses all at once to protect themselves.

As their opponent shouted a skill, and his hand made contact to their defence, it shattered every single defence that was casted. Like a burning hot hand was sinking through a bubble foam. And as it goes deeper and shattered all the Defenses. It made contact to Rimuru through his right shoulder.

*NOW!" Their opponent said

As he shouted that, he slowly put his hand away from Rimuru while sucking something from him.

Rimuru slowly became dizzy, like his soul was separated from him and weakening him, he said something to Ciel and then he realized what is happening to him. Ciel wasn't responding.

'N- NO FUCKING WAY THIS IS H- HAPPENING!!' Rimuru thought

For a few moments his whole life flashes before his eyes, as something was completely sucked away.

"Thanks for the meal!" The opponent said

Rimuru teared down as he slowly falls to the ground saying

Ciel... n- no ...