32. Reunited

A couple hours later

Matteo was now in London. He was so tired yet he was on a mission to go find Steve and Sam. Since the last place he seen or every heard of Steve and Sam was back in London. So Matteo had his speed take him to London, but he should have been there in less that 1 hour. But due to the lack of sleep and the sake of him being in an explosion again he couldn't get ti London in under an hour. So on the way of him getting there he just took a lot of breaks and breathers. But the horrifying thing to him was that he would cough up blood, so he would just walk half the time.

As Matteo was walking along the city of London he finally made it to the hotel that Sam and Steve stayed at. Matteo pushed his anxiety down and walked up to the front lady at the desk. "E-excuse me..um..have you seen Steve Rogers and S-Sam Wilson?.." Matteo asked. The lady at the front desk looked at Matteo and her eyes widened "M-Matteo Maximoff? But your dead! How are you here! Am I seeing things?!" The lady blurted out as she touched her face in horror. Matteo's eyes widened "N-N-No! I'm not dead! I swear! I'm just looking for a way back home! And last time I was here in t-this area Sam and Steve where here!.." Matteo said tiredly and worriedly.

The woman calmed down and looked at Matteo with a sad look "well sorry. But they both left here in a hurry yesterday. Im sorry." The lady said sadly. "O-oh I-it's ok..(dang it..)" Matteo said as he looked off. "Im sorry for causing your trouble miss. But I have to get going again..)" Matteo said sadly as he soon dashed out of the hotel. The young woman did a little sigh as she then decided to pick up the phone and call the police stating that Matteo was alive and that he was looking for Steve and Sam.

Matteo used his speed to run back up to Vienna. As he was on the way up there he tripped over a stone and fell. As he fell on the cold hard road he did a cough and whine. That's when Matteo felt the tears start to weld up, he was out alone and no one knew that he was alive. They all thought he was dead, yet all he just wanted was to go back home and see Wanda. Matteo sat on the road and looked at his new scars that where now bleeding from his palms, he then felt blood start to rush down his chin and onto his throat. Matteo sniffled and started to wipe the blood that was dripping from his chin with his sleeve. "Mama..N-Natty..S-Steve..Sammy..I wanna go home..I'm n-not dead.." Matteo said sadly as he then got up from the road and started to walk along the street.

As Matteo started to calm down he kicked the pebbles that where on the road as he walked. He then wiped the tears away with his sleeves along with the blood that came from his chin. Matteo really didn't care about the blood from his palms since he was used to it, so all he did was try to stop the bleeding that came from his chin. As Matteo did that he watched as cars drove by him and how he seen a sign that gave the mileage on the next town. Matteo sighed as he then took a deep breath in before he speeded his way to the town to go get him help.

Right when Matteo made it to the town he took a deep breath and looked around. He then coughed and itched his neck from how dry his throat was now. Matteo walked into the town and decided to go get a drink of water from a water fountain. Right when Matteo finally made it to the water fountain he started to drink the water. He sighed in relief and looked around at the towns people going on for their day. Matteo looked at the bathrooms what had the water fountain, he then went over to a bench and sat down. The young boy watched as people walked by having a good day as if nothing were to happen. He smiled at the simple people before he seen two kids who where playing in the park. Matteo then looked down at where his bracelet should be before he remembered its back at the compound safe and sound.

Then that's when and idea popped up in Matteo's head. "Clint!" Matteo blurted out as he then looked around. Matteo seen people but he didn't want to bother them, he then sighed and got up. He then snapped his fingers and dug into his sweatpants pockets and that's when he pulled out some spare lose change. Matteo smiled before he ran without using his speed to go and find the nearest public telephone.