9. A new perspective

Haha, it's not gonna be (Y/N)s POV, for now it's gonna be Delilah's cause we need more of the mother figure in this story. Also Delilah does have a brother, his name is Grimm. He is a night guard along side Vanessa. Now enjoy >:D

(Delilah's POV)

      After my shift I have been having a bad feeling. I'm still not sure why but I feel as something bad happened. Maybe it's nothing or maybe something happened to (Y/N). It wouldn't be surprising since it was their first day but it seemed so easy for them. Sunny seemed to enjoy their company as well. There was no complaints or calls from (Y/N) either. 

       I had been sitting at home for hours with this feeling eating at me and finally caved and decided to call (Y/N). It had rang and rang, but then went to voicemail. "Hey (Y/N), it's Delilah. Just wanted to check up on you. Hope your doing good and sleeping, if your still awake please call me back. Goodnight sweetie." I decided to call up my brother Grimm to see how his shift is doing as well. 

       The phone had rang for a few times but then he answered. "Hey sis, what's up? I'm kinda busy at the moment." He yawned real quick and I laughed a bit. "Well what's got you so tuckered out? You are normally so energized this late." I can hear him sigh and pop his neck. "This kid has been running around. Also that new employee, (Y/N), never clocked out. They may still be here and the other animatronics may not see them as a non-threat."

       I almost dropped my phone at that. "Wait- (Y/N) is still there!? Do you and Vanessa need any help? I could look for them while you look for the kid." It sounds like he is drinking something, probably an energy drink. "If you don't mind. Vanessa doesn't like the daycare and I can't go it cause I got banned for 'Inappropriate behavior'." 

    I shake my head at that. "Grimm, you dropped kicked a child." I could hear him slam his drink down. "HEY! They poured glitter glue in a workers hair, you just don't do that! Also I know you wanted to as well." (If you got the reference then <3, but if not, read A/N at end of chapter) I pinch the bridge of my nose muttering something bout how this boy needs help. 

       I gather my keys, flashlight, tazer, work radio, and my backpack with snacks. "I'll be there in a bit, see you then." I then hung up after that, not wanting to hear a stupid remark from him. He may be my younger brother, but sometimes I wanna hit him. I rush out the door and start my car quickly. "Hope (Y/N) is ok, if not then someone is gonna pay."

       It really didn't take long to get there as I didn't live far away and traffic wasn't bad. "Shoot the doors." Just then, one of the doors open, showing Grimm in all his 'glory'. "Thanks for finally arriving, it took you long enough." I push past his and grab my flashlight, turning it on. "Just tell me what you know about the kid and (Y/N) situation." 

      He let out a sigh while he shut the door and locked it. "As said, (Y/N) never clocked out and Vanessa saw them run for the doors before the place cloesd closed on cams so we need to find them. Now the kid also got locked in but we don't have any record of him." His radio went off and I think I heard Vanessa yelling. 

    He fumbled it for a second before answering. "Geez Vanessa, now what seems to be the problem?" He stands there for a few seconds and then responds again, seeming even more upset. "What do you mean Freddy is gone? He can't just leave," he took another pause as I assume Vanessa was talking again, "ah so he just isn't in his room. Got it. Okay." 

    Grimm put his radio back in place and turned to me. "So Vanessa is looking for the kid, I will look for Freddy, and you look for (Y/N). Sound good?" I just nod my head and walk off. I glance around with my flashlight on, seeing what I could find. 'Where are you (Y/N)?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Finally updated! Sorry about taking so long, school started up again and I now have covid for a second time. Anyways, I will try to update more as I apparently need to feed you simps. I wanted to include Delilah more and add in her brother Grimm who is a energy drink gremlin. The reference was to one of the one shots from my one shots book that I have like 3 unfinished drafts to ;-;