𝓙𝓪𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓗𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝓦𝓪𝓼 𝓣𝓻𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓗𝓲𝓼 𝓑𝓮𝓼𝓽

"A ghost memory of her"

✰✰✰

Jasper Hale was trying his best... Renesmee Cullen could tell her uncle was trying his best as he searched and searched for leads that always turned into dead ends further killing his hope... Renesmee Cullen was beginning to feel for her Uncle Jazz... He was hurting... He was killing himself and no one seemed to care...

Rosalie Hale was still pissed off at her twin brother and Emmett Cullen didn't seem to have a side, he just couldn't choose between his best friend and his wife... Bella and Edward Cullen sided more with Addison while Alice Cullen was hiding in her bedroom, ashamed with herself for breaking up her twin sister and Jasper...

Esme Cullen was depressed missing her daughter and Carlisle Cullen was like Jasper relentlessly searching for even a sign of Addison Cullen... He just wanted his daughter back... But no one seemed to care about Jasper Hale...

✰✰✰

Renesmee was quietly standing in the hallway peeking into the study where her uncle practically lived nowadays

Renesmee was quietly standing in the hallway peeking into the study where her uncle practically lived nowadays... She pulled the gray cardigan she had stolen from her Auntie Addie's closet tighter around her body as she studied her uncle unsure what to say...

He seemed really really tired... His normally soldier perfect posture (as her Auntie Addie called it) was slacked, his shoulders had begun to sag with exhaustion, his honey-blonde hair was dark and unkempt, locks moved in every which way from running his hands through it. It seemed everything had taken quite a toll on him as well...

"Uncle Jazz?" Her voice was meek and barely audible as she carefully knocked on the office door just like her Auntie Addie had taught her to do years ago. Proper Manners is what she called it just like saying please and thank you and excuse me. Her Auntie Addie always said proper manners were important and that her lovely father Edward lacked in em.