40

A few days ago, Mr

A few days ago, Mr. Ivanov/Viktor was quite out of character. He's literally labeled by the internet as the King of the filming industry and yet when we were shooting a scene the other day,

"Please Cosimo, talk to me...do you really-" I cried.

"I'm sorry" Was all he said.

"No..no no please Cosimo, don't leave me please!" I begged, I got down on the floor, holding onto his legs and looking up at him.

"Mavis.."

"Please please please Cosimo, you are my life..my soulmate, I love you please don't leave me..I'll do anything! I will change if you want! I-I'll be like her if you want!! Anything Cosimo- I'll even..end my career for you that I worked hard for so p-please..just don't le-eave me.."

The next scene was that he was suppose to push me away and leave me there crying and break down but that didn't happen, instead it was improvisation which shocked me.

He bent down and embraced me instead. My eyes widen but I remembered to stay in character. I clutched on the back of his clothes and burst out crying. I then hid my face on the crook of his neck and continued to cry in sorrow.

It didn't end there, after the director said cut. We all stood up, I was still sniffling then he held my face, he stared at me for a moment then kissed my swollen eyes.

Lemme tell you, I swooned!! like imagine your idol doing that to you, at that time I think my soul left my body but then my body just went on auto pilot and froze.

No emotion left my face except shock, then he left. My coworkers were as shocked as me and teased the shit out of me. I think I was definitely not functioning properly for the rest of the day but the cherry on top was he brought me an ice pack for my eyes.

Then Mr. Hendrix/Revere that sneaky handsome devil, there were countless of scenes where I was supposed to be seductive but then he'd find a loophole to have a body double to do the risque scenes. 

Whenever he does so, he'd look at me with a satisfied grin. The fact that it doesn't even affect the mood or vibe of the scene and it doesn't ruin anything makes it even more unfair. Well, not really unfair in a way.

Or whenever my clothes gets a little too revealing, he'd switch it with something with more coverage, which I'm thankful for honestly. I don't want my Korean grandmother seeing me almost half naked on screen anyways.

Then Mr. De la Fontaine/Alicai, I don't know how we got in our current situation but it just happened. He helps me practice and deliver my lines. He gives pretty good advice especially in my facial expressions. Whether it be for Undercover Agents or When the wind blows, he helps me in both.

I actually enjoy it a lot, they've done so much more which is why I am doing everything in my power to make things harder. I'm not just gonna let them come into my life without explanation as to why they rejected me.

Did I do something wrong? Was it my fault? Was my makeup really that scary for them to reject me for? It still hurts to think about it so I try to keep our relationship, if there is even any, at a limit.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw three cars with well known brands pull up in front of me. If I were correct this was their day to day cars that they just drive to get to places. I know because they literally live right beside my house.

The black Bentley..the same car that pulled up when I first met my soulmate which was one of them..I don't have fond feelings for this car, no offense Bentley car.

"Aera." Mr. Laurier/Crxppybum came out of the car with a smile on his face, a genuine smile.

I obviously ignored it, "Mr. Laurier, how was your lengthy business trip?" I smiled. He sighed and hugged me instead. 

"I'm sorry there were some complications in the company, at least I bought you your favorite childhood ice cream. I already had it delivered over to your house." I was sold at that statement.

"The bubble gum flavored one??" I gaped and he nodded chuckling.

"Apology accepted." I laughed and hugged him back. Bitch is a legend! Those were removed from the shelves and discontinued. 

He guided me to the back seat and on the front seat was Mr. Aetos/Soren

"Good afternoon, Mr. Aetos" I greeted him with a smile.

"To you too, Aera." He patted my head.

I leaned back and made myself comfortable. I opened my bag and pulled out one of my scripts and practiced inside my head. After roughly about 15 minutes we pulled over.

It was already beautiful from the outside, it had many plants and a rustic feel. When we entered there were no other customers but us, I then started wondering how did a popular restaurant like this suddenly have no customers.

The waitress showed us to our table, Mr. Marchetti/ Devereux pulled out my chair and helped me in getting seated. I was holding on the menu when I spoke, "...You all rented the whole place out, didn't you?" 

They were all silent and just stared at the menu. 

"*sigh*  I'll take that silence as a yes. Next time please don't, no need to use your money on that plus its better that way but if I'm not getting a head of myself in thinking this was for me then, I really appreciate the thought." I smiled.

"There's definitely a next time then?" Devereux grinned at me.

"I- ..do you want there to be a next time?" I asked.

"YES!" They all said in sync. I laughed, "Then of course there'll be a next time."

The faint blush on their ears didn't went unnoticed by my eyes, I giggled at how simple and cute they were. We ordered our food and while waiting we talked.

To be Continued . . .