Only him

"Bye! Thanks for walking me home!" Haru unlocked her door. "Yeah, see you tomorrow!" Yun waved at her and soon walked back to town. Though, soon after he felt drops falling. Yun looked up, surprisingly to find snow instead of rain. It was calming snow though. He smiled, taking out his phone as he kept walking. He decided to text Aiko a happy new year text, since she was in a similar situation to him, though she was probably spending it with Kai. "Happy New year!" He texted her, she replied almost instantly. "Do you see the snow outside!? Oh and happy new year to you too!!" "Haha, yeah. I'm out right now so it kind of surprised me." He texted back. "Oh you're out? For the firework show right? I heard the community decided to do it themselves this year." "Really? I guess then." Yun had no idea. "Alright, I have to go. Happy new year!" She texted, and Yun just send a sticker in response. He put his phone back in his pocket, the streets were emptier than usual, but it's not that surprising, considering the day it was.
     "Ughhhh..." Xingqiu grunted from the backseat, "What's wrong?" The driver asked. "Oh, nothing, just a little bored.." He rubbed his eye, leaning on the car door to look out the window. "Ah, I see. Would you like to play some music?" "Yeah, actually put radio 100---wait, slow down." Xingqiu rolled down the window, "Stop the car by that kid over there." "Huh? Um, alright Sir." The driver slowed down as they got closer to a blue haired individual. "Chongyun?!" Xingqiu shouted from his car window, sticking his head out. "Huh?" Yun looked up, "Xingqiu?" He walked over to the car. "Why are you walking in the snow.." Qiu laughed at him. Yun glared at him, "I came out because I was bored, I ran into some friends, and now it started snowing. Though, I like the snow, so I don't mind." He smiled. Xingqiu rolled his eyes, "Want us to take you home? We have some time to spare." He suggested. Yun looked towards the town, he wasn't too far away, "Nah, I'm fine. I heard the firework show is still happening, so I'm gonna chill in town." "Huh, are you sure? It's only 9pm.. Aren't you cold?" He worried. "I'm fine, you have fun at the party.. Make sure Haru doesn't sneak out before midnight though." "Oh? How'd you know she was coming?" Xingqiu asked. "Ah, I ran into her. Seriously it's like everyone's going to a party except me." He laughed. Xingqiu smiled at him awkwardly, "Alright.. I have to get going before my dad gets mad at me. Be safe." He blew him a kiss secretly. Chongyun smiled, "You too, happy New year." He started to walk off.