Chapter 63- New Begginings

Johnny walked over and stood next to Daniel. The two turned and bowed to the kids who all bowed back. They then turned to each other and bowed before turning back to the class. "You ready?" Daniel asked. "Let's begin," Johnny instructed.

The kids all looked around in confusion. Y/N and Miguel glanced at each other, trying to figure out what the two sensei's meant. "Uh, begin what exactly?" Demetri asked, raising his hand. Daniel and Johnny turned and looked at each other, both of them obviously stuck on what to do. This is going to be fun.

"Begin a new era. Many of us used to be enemies. But rivalries don't need to last forever." Daniel stated, turning to look at Johnny. Y/N smiled, happy that the two of them had come to some understanding. After all, they were stronger together. "The All-Valley Tournament is just a few months away,  and this year, the stakes are higher than they've ever been. We know that Cobra Kai is going to use every dirty trick in the book. There's only one way we're gonna be able to beat them--"

"By kicking their asses so hard they shit themselves," Johnny interjected, cutting Daniel off. Y/N glanced at Miguel and the two tried to suppress their chuckles as Daniel watched Johnny in horror as he continued. "We gotta take things to the next level. Gonna teach you an aggression stronger than anything Cobra Kai can throw at us. They strike first? We'll pre strike!"

"Okay, we're getting ahead of ourselves. We are going to respond to what they do."

"Eagles do not respond. They swoop down and take whatever they want. That's what we're gonna do. Take back the Valley."

"Take it back in a measured and organized approach."

"We bite first!"

Daniel heaved a sigh, making Y/N feel kind of bad. Daniel wasn't going to be able to change how Johnny was but he was hoping he could at least see it a different way. "Okay, let's just warm up with some simple exercises." Daniel said. "All right, line up!" Johnny yelled. The kids all moved around until they were standing in two rows. "Alright, just breathe and follow me." Daniel instructed as he took a deep breath and started his kata.

Y/N was about to copy him when Johnny instructed them to get into their fighting positions. Y/N internally groaned before getting into her fighting position. "Right leg back. Front kick ready. Hi-yah!" Johnny instructed. The Eagle Fangs all did a front kick, only for Mitch to kick Nathaniel in the back, making him fall to the ground. "Shit dude I'm sorry." Mitch apologized. Daniel turned to look at Johnny. "Any more bright ideas?" He asked. Johnny nodded. "Yeah I've got some."
-------------------------------------------------
"Ready? Fight!" Johnny said before stepping back. Bert threw jab punches as Mitch blocked them. Mitch when to throw a kick when Daniel stepped in between them, pushing them back. "Hey, hey, hey! You're just swinging at each other." He scolded. "Don't you teach any defense?"

"Best defense is more offence." Mitch added. Suddenly, Bert brought his foot and kicked Mitch in the side before shoving him backward. Mitch fell back and hit his head on a big rock that had writing on it, causing him to groan in pain. "Why do you have a rock in the middle of your dojo?" Johnny asked.

Daniel rolled his eyes. "Demetri, Sam your turn." He said. The two walked over to where Mitch and Bert were and got into their positions. "Fight!" Daniel said before taking a step back. The two circled each other, their fists raised. "That's it. Keep circling." Daniel encouraged. "Don't anticipate. Stay focused."

"Alright one of you do something. What the hell is this?" Johnny asked annoyed. "Yeah, that's not really how this works. One of has to be provoked." Demetri replied with a roll of his eyes. Johnny reared his arm back and threw his empty water bottle, causing it to hit Demetri. "Provoked yet?" Johnny asked. Daniel let out a frustrated breath. "Alright let's just move on."
-------------------------------------------------
"Wax on, wax off. It doesn't matter how many times you've done it. You always need to practice your fundamentals." Daniel said as he walked around his classic cars. "That's right, clean it good. I want this thing to look brand spanking new. If you find any loose change, it belongs to me." Johnny said as he landed against his caravan