17

It's another week, and I have to say, I am totally looking forward to the next challenge... NOT! I am still really bummed about Courtney being voted off. I was so upset with everyone, that is... until I did some digging. Since that day, I've been doing a lot of thinking, and Courtney being voted off just doesn't make sense. There's a snake among us, and I think I know who it is... Harold.

For one, everyone was confused at Courtney being eliminated because no one voted for her. We all voted for Harold. He was one of the first ones out on our team during the first challenge. Of course we voted to send him home first! Secondly, Geoff, Duncan, and DJ HATE Harold. He snores, he's messy, and he always leaves his nasty, crusty undies out for the entire cabin to see. He is an awful roommate, and he was bound to go home sooner or later, yet it was Courtney.

Not only was Courtney a strong player, but she was also my friend. It's not fair that Harold was able to cheat and get away with it. Why did he even do that? She was one of the only ones, along with me, to take up for him when the guys were being major buttholes to him. What's next, is he going to get me eliminated, too? You should never bite the hand that feeds you.

...

I drag my feet as I walk outside to see what all the fuss is about. Of course it's Chris flying his plane right over our camping ground. Everyone is already outside, and they look exhausted, just like me. I guess our challenge is starting soon. I might as well go put on my clothes now, I'm still in my pj's!

"Well look who's finally gracing us with their presence. Are you finally done sulking over Courtney?" Duncan asks me.

"I wasn't sulking. Something's been on my mind. We have a snake on our team."

"Oh, yeah? Who?" He asks, so I pull him to the side.

"Last elimination, I didn't vote for Courtney, you didn't vote for Courtney, neither did Bridgette, no one voted for Courtney," I explain to him lowly.

"What are you getting at?" He asks.

"Harold rigged the voting!" I say a little louder.

"Hmm, that does make sense, but who cares? She's gone now, and I don't think Chris cares enough to fix it."

"Huh?" I say feeling a bit shocked by his reply. "But I thought you and Courtney were getting along."

"No! Wait, what did she tell you?" He asks.

I raise my eyebrow at him. What's with him? They were friendly last week. He even hugged her.

"Just that she helped you steal the food from chef's cabinet and that you're not so bad. Duncan, are you ok?"

"Um, yeah, ok. All I meant was that Harold will not get away with this, so don't worry," Duncan explains.

"Oh, ok."

What the hell.

...

Chris of course had to go overboard and almost crash the freaking plane!

...

"I swear, if I can survive this show, then I can survive anything. From insane challenges to Chris's crazy antics, nothing in this world will ever phase me. Thanks a lot, Warner!" :)
...

"Just flexing your muscles for today's Extreme sports challenge!" Chris says through his megaphone.

"Ugh... It's too early for this," Gwen grumbles.

"This week you'll participate in three challenges. First up, Extreme Sofa Bed Skydiving! Contestants will plummet- uh... skydive to a waiting sofa bed target below. Of course, you'll be skydiving from five thousand feet. Our lucky contestants are Trent and Malibu."