Gone Wrong

Chapter 1
********************************************************

   Scott's POV

      I moved back when Xornoth came and tried to slash his sword through me. "JUST DIE ALREADY!" he yelled at me and charged at me. I dodged the sword again. "I'm sorry but I can't let you!" I ran towards Xornoth and managed to get the sword to go through Xornoth's arm. Xornoth took this as a chance to get the sword out of my hands. He grabbed the blade of the sword and pulled it out of my hands.

      "THERE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DEFEND YOURSELF WITH!" It is true. Earlier a vine got a hold of my bow and I did not bring anything else. I was in a bad place to be in. That's when I realized, why did not think of it sooner. "Listen, you may have vines but I have spikes." He looked confused at that same second, a crack from below was heard. An Ice spike emerged from under Xornoth. He barely dodged.

      At that moment I felt a sudden pain in my arm. I look down to see blood. It looked like a  stab wound. What? Since when did I get stabbed. Why did a scar just appear on my arm? Wait, why is it exactly where I stab Xornoth? I look up to see Xornoth grabbing my bow from the vine that stole it in the first place.

      "Let's see what you do with this..." he started to shoot at me. I quickly hid behind the ice spike. "Come on brother, come out~" that's when I saw a huge crack through the ice spike. Crap it's going to break. I had to do something, quickly. I looked down to the floor. I created a sword completely made out of ice on the floor. I grabbed it quickly and tried to get away from the spike. That really did nothing. I was only 1 foot away and all the ice fell on me.

      The ice left a few cuts on my body. It hurt a lot. I back at Xornoth who dropped my bow, but even weirder he now had cuts all over himself. I took this chance I had. I ran over, and tried to stab him with the sword. Sadly he moved out of the way. I grabbed my bow and started to aim at Xornoth.

       I fired multiple arrows all hitting him. He leaned on a wall. This is my chance. I can end all this suffering. I pulled out my ice sword. I was about to stab him, kill him, murder him, but a overwhelming feeling of guilt washed over me. W-why am I doing this? This is my brother... The one who cared about me... The one who helped me when father punished us... One of the ones that gave me the courage to speak again... The one who make sure to check on me when mother murder someone....

      I started to feel pain throughout my body. I look down at my body. I saw the blood stain on my clothes. I had more scars on my body. The exact scars Xornoth got by my arrows. I felt tears flow down my cheeks. I fell to the ground, my legs had gotten too weak. "SCOTT!" I heard someone yell. I did not dare to look up or even turn my head to see who it was. "Scott...? Is Xornoth dead...?" "NO, HE'S NOT DEAD!" someone yelled before I heard him get stabbed. I saw him get killed right in front of me. Whoever it was that killed my brother, I wanted to murder. I just witnessed my brother get murdered, right in front of me. I turned my head to see who it was...

      Fwhip... "Scott, are you ok...!?" Gem asked. "We need to get you home, your cover in blood and scars." "O-ok..." I started to stand up. I fell back down. "S-Scott, do you need help...?" Katherine asked. "N-no, I can get up..." I said. "I'm not dealing with this bullshit," Fwhip said before coming down to my level and just picking me up. "What, how I'm taller than you..."

      "Do need me to carry you, be honest..." he asked me. "N-no not really but I will need to hold one to someone, to make sure I won't fall..." I replied. "You can hold on to me... I and Scott will walk back. He won't be able to fly back." He put me down and I held on to him tight.

      "We will meet you back at Scott's empire..." Gem said. After that they all started to fly off. We started our long walk.

       I hated being completely helpless and the one helping me is the one who murdered my brother. I suddenly started to cough.I fell down. "Scott, are you ok?". I look down at the floor to see blood. Did I just cough out... blood...? Suddenly my chest started to hurt really bad. Look down to see the stab wound Fwhip gave to my brother. "SCOTT!". Fwhip tried to help me stand. That's when he saw my injury and the blood I coughed out.

       Everything got blurry. I laid down on the floor. I heard Fwhip yell my name but my body hurts. I felt him pick me up and start running. My eyes closed. Soon I heard more people panic. Soon after I heard nobody

*******************************************************

   Gem's POV

      Katherine came in to check Scott's heartbeat.Katherine is a cat hybrid so she had the best hearing. She laid her ear in Scott's chest. Everyone was in the room except Pearl and Joey. We all looked at the bed Scott laid in, covered in bandages. Then we looked at Katherine lifted her head. "Well?" I asked. "Katherine...?" Shelby asked. Katherine burst into tears. "H-he gone!" she yelled out before covering her face. She quickly ran out of the room in tears.

      My heart dropped. I felt tears roll down my face. My brother came running and hugged me. I could feel he was also sad about Scott's death. They were good friends. I turn to shrub. She was not there anymore. I looked back at Scott. She was on his bed, crying into his body. His motionless body. They both were best friends. That's when it hit me. How are you gonna tell the rest of the server?...

What are we going to do?...

Words: 1070