33. The Fight Begins

3 hours later

Matteo was asleep in the back of the van they hopped into. He's been asleep ever since Clint and Wanda reunited with each other. Wanda was happy to see her little baby brother again, but she was now very scared to where things where about to head. So she just decided to just let him sleep, even though Scott was with them and took up the rest of the seat in the Van she decided to let Matteo sleep in the back. She and Clint both brought a small pillow and a small blanket for him to sleep.

Matteo started to stir a bit when he heard the doors slam. He opened his eyes a bit before he yawned a little. "H-hm?.." he hummed in confusion before he soon heard the door of the van slide open a couple of minutes later. Matteo jumped and watched as the weird looking guy jump out of the car. The little Maximoff soon made his way out of the van, right as he exited the van he did a little yawn and rubbed his eye. Right as he looked around he seen everyone look at him, Matteo didn't like the attention so he looked around for Wanda. Right when he spotted Wanda he ran to her and hugged her, Wanda smiled a him before she rubbed his head. "(It's ok.)" she said before she then went down and kissed his forehead.

Matteo gave her a small smile before he felt eyes on him, he looked away from his older sister before he looked at the people around looking at him bamboozled. Matteo tightened his grip on Wanda's shirt before he felt her hand on his head giving him a comforting ruffle. As Matteo looks at the people that where about he seen a shocked Sam and Steve, and someone who he thought he'd never see again. As Steve was talking to Scott Matteo just stared at the familiar dude, before Scott got both his and Wanda's attention. "I know you guys too! Your great!! And you little man! Give off the same bright cheerful energy my little Cassie gives off!" Scott stated. Matteo tilted his head at him before he looked up at Wanda who gave him a shrug.

Matteo furrowed his eyebrows a bit before he felt someone staring at him. Matteo soon looked up at seen Bucky staring at him with a somewhat blank expression. The little Maximoff knew he was having memories come up, so he let go of Wanda and got out of her grasp before he walked over to him. "(Teo.)" Wanda called out to him but he didn't listen he just walked up to Bucky. Sam, Wanda and Clint both watched the youngster before Steve and Scott turned their attention to Matteo. Matteo was now a few inches close to him, he looked up at Bucky and seen how he was still staring at the place he was just at.

Matteo bit the inside of his cheek before he remembered what he used to do to get Buckys attention when he did this.  Matteo tugged on his medal arm a little which got Bucky back to reality, he soon seen everyone staring at him before he looked down to meet the green eyes of the little boy he once trained.

"Bu- hm.." Matteo softly stopped himself before he looked down at his cut on his hand before looking back up at Bucky. "Snowy?" Matteo called out as he looked into Buckys blue eyes. Bucky just stood there stiff before he relaxed and gave Matteo a small smile. "Hey Snowflake." Bucky said with a small smile. Matteo soon had a big smile on his face eve for she hugged Buckys legs. "Your back! Last time you said you would come back to b-b-bring me to see my Sissy and B-Bub..Bubby.." Matteo said excitedly which soon turned sad. Bucky sighed softly before he kneeled down to his level "I heard about what happened. I'm sorry.. and I'm not the same person you once knew back at hydra snowflake.." bucky said sadly before he looked at his medal arm. Matteo grabbed Buckys medal hand with his small hands and looked Bucky straight in his eyes. "Your still my snowy." Matteo said in a somewhat stern way. Bucky just chuckled a bit before he nodded "Alright don't kick me down again. It's nice to see you again Snowflake." Bucky said with a small smile. Matteo just smiled at him before he walked back over to Wanda.

Wanda looked down at him before she picked Matteo up and patted his bum. She was really shocked about how The Winter Soldier was Matteo's long lost buddy. She and Pietro would always wonder about who this snowy person was when Matteo would talk about him, but now she knows. Matteo just laid his head against Wanda and started to play with her hair since he had enough socializing well for now that was. Now everyone else was shocked at the interaction, Bucky just looked at them all with a confused look.