Chapter 2: Talk and Kills

The 5 teens followed their parents to the third floor, taking a left turn and they faced a hall with the paintings. Marinette always knew that there was something wrong with this hallway, why? Because:

1) Why would the school have a full hallway filled with paintings when they could have added some classrooms here.

2) There is just a fucking dead end when you reach one-fourth of the corridor with there being no other way to reach the other three-fourth of the corridor and no one but the five of them noticed this

3) even if this looks like an art hallway the paintings are just to dull not wanting to attract attention.

When they reached the end of the hallway. The teens noticed how Sabine clicked a button on the last painting frame and a keypad appeared. Luka Noted the pin was a nine-digit code that was 197324865 almost like a pattern on the keypad.

Chloe P.O.V.

Then the wall got pushed in and slid right, a narrow passageway appeared and we followed our parents in. I have to admit It was very well designed, the window was one way so we could see the outside people but they can't see us. A thing I found weird was that there was a room that was completely gray and black. When we were done with the tour we all got seated and then Mari spoke "So now that we are in a more private area let's take about the stunt you guys just pulled off" 

Her mother nodded and said "from one generation to another the crown of the empress is passed..." 

"you see we know that you will be the next legend that will take our place so from the start we made sure that you bounded well..."My mother said

continued by gami's mother "and had good enough training so we all were preparing you to take this position..." 

Nathaniel's father then spoke "Next year at the Quarterly gala you will be passed down the titles and the honors but for that, you need to earn a place in this lifestyle" 

Finally jagged said "Do as many kills as you like but make sure that you try and decrease at least 5.0% of the bullies by next year; no pressure at all ..."

 Sabine spoke again " Later destroy the rest 50% of the bullies and go undercover so that you can maintain the order of the other country". 

" Now can someone clear why there is an extra black chair and spare bedroom here," I asked, 

" That was for the Dark Knight's Heir but as he had tried to poison me- we Tortured him but he escaped and since not used that room for a while." My mother said. 

"So what was the code?" Kagami asked.

 "197324865" Her mom replied,

 "YES I KNEW IT!!!" Luka shouted, 

"How?" Nathaniel's father asked, 

"He observed the pattern of the melody that came when Sabine was inputting the code" His father, jagged replied. 

"These rooms look too much so I am guessing this was yours Previous room as the legends?' Mari asked, 

"Yes that is true such rooms are built all around the world in school so that the Legends can operate from there" Gami's mom replied.

~~~~o0TimeSkip0o~~~~

Marinette's P.O.V.

It has been two months since that day and now we are feared by the bullies, Saying of which we have to take down 2 today and one incompetent Teacher. (A/N: TRIGGER WARNING )We first entire miss wakers class Nathaniel has hacked the camera and as it is an after school time no one but the teachers are here. 

"So miss wakers or should I say miss Caline Martine a bully herself in high school, Witness of a rape of a student by a bully but still gave a wrong statement to the police which caused the girl to commit suicide" I stated her crimes one-by-one,

"You have 2 options either sign here or be humiliated and killed in front of the public," Chloe said. She was shocked to say at least and quickly signed the paper. 

"You know what to do Dragorsa," I say as Kagami slits her through open, you see even if my mother said to kill 50% Of the bullies, we are aiming that at least 85% of the bullies be killed by the end of this year so next year we rightfully earn the titles instead of inheriting it. After 2 more kills, we decide to go to sleep in our rooms of the legendary cabin.

Waking up I smelled French toast, Chlo's famous recipe, I then took a bath and sat on the dining table, while Luka asked" who are our next targets?" 

"Rachel and Carlos William," I said, 

"those trouble twins?" Kagami asks, I just nod. 

"I will find the information as soon as I can" Nathaniel says 

"Chill we have no kills today so let's hang out after school " I suggested and everyone else nodded.

~~~~o0Time skip0o~~~~

We have successfully passed our grade 6 and everything is up to plane, it is still 1 month to the ball so we can prepare ourselves for the passing down of the titles. We had sent our data of kills and crimes to our parents so I think we are clear.