Big Announcement!

Heyyo my lovely readers!

So first of all, a very happy new year to everyone out there!!!!!I hope you have wonderful year ahead and that this year brings smiles, laughter, love and everything else you deserve. ^^

Now, coming onto the announcement - 

I have decided to end this book with the 50th chapter only (3 parts left). 

Before you start throwing tomatoes, sandals and every utensil from you kitchen - wait!!!

I am going to end this book and start a new book, which will be the second installment of this book and will start from where I finish this book.

I know I have been thinking about this for a while now and I even asked ya'll to which many of you said that you wanted me to continue in this book only but the point is that this book already has almost 50chapters and I don't want to rush through this story. Many things are yet to revealed and confessed and I really don't want to disturb the pace of this book just so that everything is a single book. 

Also the second reason for making this story into two books is the lack of time I am getting. So I am going to take a week or two's time and then I will come up with the new book. So for now, you all can definitely read the next three chapter that I will be posting, - and then after the last chapter I would start the story with a new book. 

And the most important thing - 

I really need you all to support this decision of mine. ;)

SO. 

Your favorite characters of this book, are going to embark on a journey which definitely needs you all. So thank you for the love and appreciation you all have given me and continue to give me!

p.s. comment down to tell me your ideas for the title of the second part of this book!

Next chapter almost done - so coming soon.

Till then,

Keep reading!