Chapter 17

Maddy was halfway to running to greet Jimin when she remembered he was angry with her for some reason. She slowed down and casually waved one hand, "Oh. Hi Jimin." He frowned at her as he removed his shoes and took off his backpack. "Whoops, I forgot you were mad. I was just happy to see you." She turned back and walked slowly towards the living room and didn't catch the wary look in Jimin's eyes. He didn't understand why she would continue to be so nice to him when he had been so rude. He went over to play video games with the other Maknaes.

The last one to arrive was Yoongi, sporting mint green hair. He brought his girlfriend, Garam, who apparently liked eyeliner and layers of black clothing. She was glommed on to the side of Yoongi for most of the night. She didn't talk much. She also had an almost permanent bored expression plastered on her face.

 Hoseok did introductions because the boys were still playing their video games

Hoseok did introductions because the boys were still playing their video games. "Yoongi and Garam, this ball of sunshine is Jaykay's new girlfriend, Madison." Hobi sweetly put his arm around Madison's shoulders as he introduced her.

Maddy's eyes got big, Hobi made it sound like she was dating Jungkook. She gave Yoongi and Garam a bright smile, "It is so nice to meet you both. Actually I'm a friend of Tae, Jimin, and Jungkook's. My family moved here a week and a half ago." In his mind, Hobi noted her correction.

Jimin kept playing the video game but yelled, "Stop lying Madison! She's not my friend! And stop trying to charm everyone. Yoongi and Garam don't want you rainbows and unicorns shoved in their face."

Maddy kept a bit of her smile but blinked a few times. Then she said to Yoongi and Garam, "Well, clearly I'm not charming everyone." Maddy gave them a little wink. 

To her surprised Garam's bored expression faded into a small smile. "Well, I'm one of Jimin's favorites and the stupid punk can't like everyone."

Jimin turned and gave a sarcastic smile, "Yeah, I just LOVE Garam. I'm SO happy Yoongi Hyung always brings her over." Then he frowned and shook his head. Maddy could see there was no love lost between Jimin and Garam.

Yoongi bowed to Madison. "It is really nice to meet you Madison. I'm glad at least two of the kids have the sense to make a new friend. Come chat with me in the kitchen."

Maddy followed Yoongi into the kitchen. Garam was still attached to him at the hip. They all sat down at the dining room table. Jin was still cooking right behind them at the kitchen island. He greeted Yoongi and Garam as he continued to cook.

Yoongi looked at Madison, "Sorry that Jimin is not being nice to you. I wanted to be sure you knew that you should not to take it personally. Since our mom left, Jimin has had difficulty with women."

Garam chuckled then, "Or maybe he's just an asshole." She rolled her eyes.

Maddy frowned a bit at Garam's comment but ignored it and answered Yoongi, "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Don't worry, I don't get offended easily."