Joey? Katherine?

Chapter 2
********************************************************

   Pearl's POV

      Joey and I were sitting outside. It's my fault, right..." Joey told me. "It's my fault he is going to die..." "n-no, it's not your fault... besides you could not control it." I replied. We heard the doors burst open and Katherine running out. "Kat-" I yelled. "He's gone!" Katherine yelled before disappearing over the mountain.

      I turned around and ran in. Joey also followed. We both ran to the room that they had Scott in. I opened the door and ran in. So did Joey. We walked into Shelby hugging and crying into the lifeless body. Gem crying into her brother. I turn around to see Joey crying. "It's my fault, right?..." I hugged him. He needed it. I can't stand seeing him blame himself over and over.

     "Listen, it's not your fault..." I started to cry. "Please just stop blaming yourself.

********************************************************

   Shelby's POV

      My best friend... Why? Why? Why? Why did you have to leave us alone here? I lifted myself and got off the bed and headed towards the door. I'm gonna go look for Katherine. I will be back...

********************************************************
Time Skip
********************************************************

      After an hour of searching, I found her. "Who is it...?" she asked. "It's me shrub..." I said. I walked over to her. She sat on the edge of the mountain."Can I sit?..." "do what you want..." I sat right next to her. "You know, Scott and I have a business. We make toy plushies. We had lots fun." "It does sound like fun. Scott and I were best friends. So many happy memories... you know we should head back." "yea" Katherine said

   (platonic naturewives)

     "If it makes you feel better. Then..." I leaned in and kissed Katherine on her cheek. She blushed. "Wow, that did make me feel better." Katherine said. We both giggled. Come on, let's head back.

Tomorrow will be bad but as long we are together it won't...

Words :325