Half-blood prince

I watch as Ron blocks everytime but not as good as the blonde boy,Cormack. Ron even uses his head a few times that result in him falling of his broom. he holds on tight but he recovers. As I fly toward Cormac and aim at the hoops,he seemingly flies out of the way,letting the quaffle right through. He looks just as confused as I am.

Ron never misses and he makes the spot. I look up at Hermione who makes eye contact with me and looks down at her feet. I laugh at her,what do I expect. She is still human. With human emotions.

We sit in the common room,infront of the fireplace as Ron boast about his actions today and how Cormac shouldn't be sad or whatever. Ron tells Hermione that Cormac as a thing for her and I already had the feeling since I saw him at Diagon Alley,looking at her. Hermione quickly puts it to a stop,"He's vile"

She's reading the Daily Prophet and Harry is reading his Potions book...why would he read his potions boom. Surely he doesn't really care that much. As I try to peak,he spots me and pears it away from me. I can't help the hurt expression over my face. He leans over me and asks Hermione if she's ever heard of a spell but I can't help but think of the stuff that book must be hiding between it's pages.

Hermione tells him to hand the book in but Ron let's her know that now Harry is better then both of us at Potions. Potions was my best subject,even when Snape was teaching it.

I look at the book in his hand and think about his previous actions. "Give it to me" I try to reach for it but he stands up and walks away,"the binding is fragile" "the binding is fragile?" I laugh as I follow him. I'm going to find out why he has this obsession with this stupid book.

As he turns to look at me,Ginny snatches the book out of his hands and starts to read the first page,"who's the half-blood Prince?" ",What?" I scowl at Harry. He didn't tell me about this. Well,he didn't tell me about anything.

"This book is property of the half-blood Prince" she reads. She throws the book back at Harry and I look at Hermione still on the ground. I wink at her, letting her know that tommorow we'll be spending some time at the library.

Harry storms off,mad.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"For weeks you carry around this book,practically sleep with it,and yet you have no desire to find out who the half-blood Prince is?"

"I didn't say I wasn't curious,and I don't sleep with it." Harry spits back at Hermione as we walk through the thick snow. I have my chocolate bar in hand and I enjoy the longing taste as it melts in my mouth from my heat and it lingers a little longer.

"Well, it's true. I like a nice chat before I go to bed. Now all you do is read that bloody book" Poor lonely Ron admits. I giggle a little at his confession. "It's just like being with Ella" I shoot him a nasty look.

"Well,I want to know who the man is. So, Hermione and I went to the--"

"Library" Both Harry and Ron finish my sentence.

"And nothing. There is no mention of a half-blood Prince" I scoff at them. And Harry doesn't care about it at all...

Slughorn is walking infront of us and I heat his voice travel through the harsh wind.

"Does anyone fancy a Butterbeer?"