Chapter 78

***Sorry for not updating regularly. Thanks for waiting❤️. Happy reading💖***

Reyansh pov :

"Hello" with a thumping heart I attended the call.

"Hello. Who is this?" I asked as I didn't heard anything from other side.

"Hello mapilai, this is your athai. Don't you know my number?" she asked me. Fuck...

I really thought...... Leave that

"Oh athai... Its actually my new phone. I think I didn't savd your number in my Google. Yes athai"

"Oh okay mapilai.. Can you please come to home"

"Athai actu.... Actually ila..."

"We want to talk regarding her only mapilai" she says.

"ila... Ila.... Is ila is there?" I asked her.

"Yes, please come soon"

That's when my heart srarts to beat properly. I leaned over my bike to cool me down. I don't know when eyelids starts to fill with tears. I wiped it.

After sometime, I reached her parents home fastly. I parked my bike clumsily, and runned inside her home. Why she is doing like this?

"Ila" I shouts her name while entering only to see ila is standing beside gayu  cryingly.

"Ilaa" I shouts by running near to her.

"Stop there maama" gayu shouts at me by stepping before her Akka.

"What happened gayu?"

"Ila why are you crying?. Why did you switched off your phone? . Do you know how much I worried about you? " I literally shouts at her. Who looks at me with her teary eyes.

"I only switched off her phone" gayu says at me.

"What happened? Why are you behaving like this gayu"

"What me maama? Me?"

I nods at her.

"Why ila is crying? Why did you bring her and top of that whyno one informed me?"