Chapt: 9

I look to my brothers who's eyes are wide open and most of their mouths open.

I don't know what to say or what to think. My head is spinning. My thoughts are going around and round about how am I supposed to tell them or even have a baby?

"Amora how are you pregnant?" Pagolo ask.

"I think you know how that happend?" I say joking while we're being serious.

"Amora who got you pregnant." Elio ask looking at me serious.

You take a deep breath and say." There is one person who was with me my whole life who could do it so?"

"N-no...." Lorenzo says. He came to visit you too because he cares about you.

"I saw how they were protective over you when you tried to leave." He continue.

"You thought they were protecting me? No they needed me. For things you don't wanna know." I say.

"Look i lived with my uncle and aunt yes but they are brother and sister. So my uncle have some things he needs...." I say the last part looking down.

"H-he did what!" Luca say tears in his eyes. Now everyone in the room has tears in their eyes.

"Multiple times he did that." I say.

Now they gasp out loud.

"What else did he do to you?" Guiliano ask looking at me.

I look up with tears streaming down my cheek now. "I-i can't.

I brake down and put my head in my hands.

Elio puls me into a hug and rubs my back.

He looks up to all his brothers.

And then Elio says this to them."dobbiamo prendere quel bastardo perché quello che ha fatto al mio stellina. (we need to get that bastard because what he did to my stellina)

I pull away and say." Don't need to do anything because you will regret that." I wipe my tears from my cheek.

Everyone in the room look at me with big eyes.

"H-how can you? H-how?" Elio says.

You chuckle." Oh honey i know! I know everything. And i can speak a lot of languages." I say. I did that on purpose so that they will shut up about my past.

Their mouth fall open.

"What else you know?" Carlo ask.

"Oh like everything." I say.

"Amora....." Elio says my full name oh god here we go again.

"Fine i know about the mafia thing." I say.

"And how do you know?" Elio says.

"Oh come on your guys aren't really good in hiding stuff."  I say and i point on the jacket from Elio.

He shows his jacket and it shows a gun inside. His eyes are wide.

"You guys do it all the time hide guns or knifes everywhere believe me me too." I say point at your bra.

"You have guns to?" Luca ask.

"Yeah and 5 knives but i think the hospital has it now crab." I say looking around.

"Oh and they have my gun fuck!" I say.

"Calm down lorenzo get her stuff back!" Elio says not looking away just pointing his fingers.

"I'm on my way" lorenzo says while walking to the door and walking out.

"Why do you have that stuff piccola?" Pagolo ask.