CHAPTER 55

"Then no wonder she's that strong!" Joke said, ending the conversation and looking back at the arena.

"Y/n!" you heard a voice.

"What?" you asked, blinking your eyes open.

"We all passed!" Kirishima said cheerfully.

"Cool, congrats," you said, closing your eyes to continue your nap. You really needed it to recharge.

"Come on! The second round will begin soon!" Kirishima was not leaving you alone.

"Fine," you said quietly, yawning and standing up to stretch.

"Were you the 1st one to pass?" Midoriya asked.

"Yeah," you nodded. "Sorry I left you alone after you all were blown away by the earthquake."

"It's okay!" Kaminari said cheerfully. "We all passed and that's what matters!"

You nodded. "Hope we all pass the next round too."

***

The task was simple. Rescue the paid actors acting to be victims in a situation similar to the one of All Might and All For One's fight.

This time you all were not competing, you were supposed to work together to rescue the people.

You widened your wings, looking through your feathers. Okay then.

"Okay everyone listen up!" you announced, capturing the attention of the heroes-in-training nearby. "There are at least 5 people needed at the base of the house to the right, be careful it's about to collapse! A few people are near the river, one seems to be unconscious, someone go there. There seem to be a bunch of people trapped under the rubble near the mountains, at least 10 people needed there."

The students from different schools nodded.

"Now does anyone need a lift?" you asked.

"Yeah, thank you!" the boy who caused the earthquake - Shindo (you had overheard) - said.

"Where do you wanna go?" you asked.

"The mountains."

"Alright, who's coming to the mountains with us?" you asked, getting a few people's attention. "Uraraka you're coming too. Your quirk is good to harmlessly lift the rubble."

The people gathered around you, looking at you expectantly.

You stepped out of the crowd and made a huge platform out of your fog, rope tied around it. "Get on."

***

You carefully put the platform down and waited for the people to get off before releasing the rope and landing, transforming back after that.

"That was super cool!" Shindo complimented.

"Thanks," you thanked quickly. "Let's get to work. Uraraka! Can you start lifting up the rubble, please. Everyone else, get the people out and go with them on one of the little platforms, I'll get you to the medical centre quickly."

The people in the crowd nodded determinedly and got to work.

You went towards a kid whose leg was stuck under a bit of rubble.

"Hey, kid," you greeted quietly, not to startle the guy. "It's okay. The heroes are here now."

You took the rubble off bit by bit, talking friendlily to the kid all the while doing that. Asking things such as what's his favourite colour or favourite animal.