blitzed

" you know ", i turn to look at the person with the soft voice. her cheeks were tinted red and she held a red solo cup in her hand. the alcohol in it sloshing around as she raised the cup to point at me.

" i had a dream of you once ", she says leaning forward to look at me. my heartbeat quickened, it felt like my heart was about to burst.

she gets up to take another cup, winking at me. she's different when she's drunk. a smile instead of the usual frown that stuck on her face. i look at her while she chugs the drink down, wiping her mouth after.

" is there two of you or did i drink too much? ", she questions sitting down next to me, surprisingly no cup in her hand.

" how many cups did you drink? ", i lean back, my stomach in knots. here i was, talking to a girl i've had a crush on for the past three years and she says she had a dream of me? i might be the one in a dream.

" you were in my dream ", she repeats, taking my hand. i think i'm going to die of a heart attack.

tracing the lines on my palm slowly, she rests her head on my shoulder. " we were sitting like this ". i turn to look at her, my cheeks turning red as i realised she was looking at me as well.

" and you ", she glances at my lips. her words hung in the air and i could only hear my heart beating.

SHA LA LA LA LA LA LA

sponsored by
subway
red solo cups
*alcohol brand*

starring
you
me
the couch

JAY'S NOTES 💭
yes i did leave it unfinished for multiple reasons... no but why did i get nervous writing this 😧