my little love, lily james

TITLE: my little loveLOVE INTEREST: lily james OC: samara choi FACECLAIM: arden choYEAR: 2020STATUS: open

LOVE INTEREST: lily james
OC: samara choi
FACECLAIM: arden cho
YEAR: 2020
STATUS: open

DESCRIPTION
In which samara Choi is thrown into the biggest scandal of her life

or

In which Lily james keeps the most important person in her life afloat during her pregnancy

SUMMARY
If one was to ask how Samara Choi and Lily James met? They'd be able to say that it was through events or on Instagram maybe or maybe they stared in a movie together but all were wrong.

If you were to ask Samara Choi and Lily James how they met they'd easily be able to say that it was at a café. Samara was visiting her cousins ( technically family friends )in London when she found herself getting lost in the city and bumped in the woman. Lily dropped her script and Samara dropped her brochures and maps. They both apologised and both became a mumbling mess but Samara broke the cycle by introducing herself.

Lily did the same and from there the two helped each other with their errands for the day and by the end of it the two had already made inside jokes and a bond that could never be broken.

As the years went on the two grew closer and remained that way even when Samara got a boyfriend about 3 years ago. It took a very long time for Lily to actually start liking the boy and even by then Lily was still jealous.

But as Samara's love life grows, her friendship with Lily lessened. Her boyfriend demanded more of her time  and energy. He became possessive and controlling and before Samara knew it she was stuck in a toxic relationship.

To the rest of the world she was in a happy and healthy relationship. They were one of Hollywoods biggest and best couples. The camera's saw smiles and laughs but behind the scenes there were tears, shouting and crying.

Samara didn't even realise that she had pushed Lily away until it was too late.

So when Samara comes back from a long day on set and finds her long time boyfriend cheating on her, she reaches her peaking point.

In that moment she was the scary one, she screamed she cried and yelled and almost broke a couple things. All that pent up anger was let out. Right before she kicked him out of their shared apartment.

She just never expected to discover that she was pregnant with his child right after kicking him out.

So what happens when she calls her best friend for the first time in months?