INTRODUCTION

This is an reupload since wattpad deleted the story before. .

Wang yibo

Occupation: governor of China

Age:24 year's

Wang yibo joined into politics when he was still young and was immediately voted in as the governor of China. He started his own business when he was as young as fifteen year's old and within a year, he was able to open several branches of his companies in and out of China, with him being the chairman when he was just sixteen years old. He became famous and well respected all over the world for being the youngest boy who became successful, without depending his family fortune or help, using his own ideas and little money he had. He was able to change his life completely within just a scope of a year at a very young age.

Wang yibo wasn't satisfied being just a billionaire, when he was still so young, he decided to venture into politics and being the richest young man and favourite young man in China, yibo was able to elected as the governor of China, this is his second year since he was elected, within a year he was able to accomplish a lot of thing's and most of his manifesto that he had, had already been accomplished.

He never lacked anything, he has money, fame, leadership and influence, both girls, women and boy's were after him, but he never showed any interest, he only seems to be interested in young boy who comes from a well off family, he is five year's younger than him, people speculated so because most of the time, whenever he goes out to relax the two will be seen together, but Wang yibo himself has never said anything to admit thay he is in a relationship with the young boy.

Xiao zhan

Xiao zhan

Occupation: chef

Age:18 year's old

Xiao zhan got adopted by the Chen family since he was six years old  xiao zhan doesn't remember about his childhood or if he ever had parents. Xiao zhan loves cooking since he young and he decided to be a chef after he completed his studies, though the family that adopted him was very rich, but his life is the total opposite of his family status. Not even once was he treated well, never went out on family outings, go on vacations or dinner parties. The chen family never regarded xiao zhan as a family, and xiao zhan was confused why his parents never liked him, but only treat his brother very well.

Then xiao zhan came to know he was just an adopted child, the chen family wasn't really his family, they only adopted him out of pity. Atleast they paid for his education till he completed high school, for college zhan had to do some part time jobs so that he could pay his school fees.

Zhan chose to move out of his adoptive parents house and he rented a small apartment that he could afford.

Xiao zhan completed his college studies, though it was hard, him being young and supporting himself to pay school fees, rent and also making sure that he has enough money to eat and at the same time save incase something happens in future, xiao zhan was happy and satisfied with his recent life even if it's not the best.

Xiao zhan simple and happy life came to an end when his life mistakenly got mixed up with the governor,making his life a living hell after realising he got drugged and found himself in the governor's bed!.