▹ System 0͎1͎༓

━━━━━━ஜ۩۞۩ஜ━━━━━━
Prologue 1/2

What if we suppress attributes that make Virtual Reality a virtual experience?

Well then we could simply consider it as Reality, but that is if Mr Choi and his tech company hadn't come into play by launching LCVR.

It stands for Linked Consciousness Virtual Reality.
An extraordinary special VR headset uploads one's consciousness, senses and memory to an avatar that they'll use as their new body as they go to a world created by a computer program.

Their actual body will be asleep during the duration of the playthrough.

~

This project hasn't been exposed to the public yet. For now, we gotta test the idea.

Tower of Challedency is a new Japanese video game that hasn't been published as well. So it's the perfect game to try with this exceptional simulated experience.

A certain Korean young adult lives in Japan mainly for his father's business. The latter is the CEO of the LCVR company. The father had given him the prototype version of the video game along with the headset, so the son can try the game out then give him feedback on the experience.

⧏═══⨨═══⧐

• 7th of April 2071

Beomgyu's POV

"No.. you can't come over. It's daylight, I'm out of condoms and I need to play a video game or some shit.."

"A game? Seriously? Ok, it's me or the PS12." She said.

"Myself."

As I nonchalantly hung up on one of my casual sex partners, I glanced at a fictional girl's official character design lying nearby.