72

Lillian's POV

As if Im already pissed about Kent and the engagement ring, but he decides to dance with his assistant the second I couldn't find him in time?

I'm not sure why I care-

Actually, I do care.

I spent so much time planning event I couldn't even enjoy. I devoted so much energy to make sure the company thanksgiving was to his standard and that it pleased him but he couldn't even spare me a dance.

"Unbelievable," I scoffed.

I at least wanted to feel appreciated tonight and I can't even get that.

I kicked off my heels and unzipped the back of my dress to slip out of and laid myself languidly in Stefani's couch with a glass of wine in hand.

"Her bedroom is still the only thing under construction, apparently she wasn't kidding about having a piece of the moon being mounted on her wall..." I said the truth out loud and had a moment of silence.

I broke out into a small laugh at how crazy that sounded and I don't think I could ever get used to the way Stefani does things. She's subtle and everything that's opposite.

I twirled the spare house key in between my fingers. Although it's dark, the key still had a shine to it.

The front door opens and remained finishing the last bit of wine, I only wish I had something stronger.

"Lill-

"You take forever," I cut her off and wrap my arms around her neck and her hands fit nicely on my hips.

"I beg your pardon?" Stefani was genuinely confused but instinctively kisses me.

"I've been waiting on you," I giggled at how fun it is to mess with that intelligent mind of hers.

Stefani takes a moment to look at me fully and her eyes slightly widen darken with lust and she looked at me with a serious look as her eyes practically spiraled as they dilate.

Just like that, she takes the wine glass and tosses it across the room. A light shatter makes me gasp as she pushes me into the couch tearing out of her blue top. She wore a black laced bra that really complimented her grey slacks, if I do say so myself.

"I don't even recall buying wine glasses, how'd that even managed to-

"Less talking," i cupped her face and tugged at her belt loop and she growled as her fingers rested on my neck gently gripping me.

Stefani bites the bottom of my lip teasingly but she's yet to let go as her gentle pinch becomes a little more painful making me whimper in a way that was overwhelming as I loved the feeling of being consumed by her.

Her hand slides into her pocket and pulls out my thong that goes with my lingerie set.

"I guess I can have those back now instead of wai-

"You can't tell me I talk too much," she scoffed as she gags me with my own panties before I could even react.

I muffled a moan when she guides me by my neck and her knee is in between my leg rubbing against me. Stefani kisses the side of my neck and trails up to my lips as she takes my thong from my lips with her teeth and lets it drop from her lips.

I could hear her almost purr as her eyes are zeroed into mine with a dark gaze. She took her finger and pressed it at the center of my clasp of my bra and pushes me on my back. My bra unclasps and comes a loose and my bust reveals itself effortlessly.