〖️Gyehyeon × Yongseung〗️²⁵

Gyehyeon got his favourite book that he used to hide on his bed as that time, he was going out to buy some groceries as Yongseung was doing the laundry. Everything went normal as Yongseung put the clothes inside the washinv machine and went out to make something as Gyehyeon came with all their supply and smiles.

"Here the things we need, I will be in the room if you need me" Gyehyeon as he kissed Yongseung cheek before he leave and Yongseung blushed at the kiss and smile as he start arrange everything as a sudden scream could be heard.

"HAVE YOU SEEN MY BOOK?!" Yongseung was confused.

"Book? What book?" Gyehyeon was covered with anger and went to the laundry room and stopping the washing machine and taking everything off as he saw a ripped papers and it's was his book.

Yongseung was behind him as he was confused and shocked when he saw a book on Gyehyeon's hands as his face covered with even more anger. "Why didn't you just put it away?!"

Yongseung mind didn't function that well that he didn't know about the book "I-it 's an.. accident! Please babe.. I didn't mean to.. ruined your book.."

Yongseung head down low as he walks aesy slowly and went to the couch feeling his heart ached and watch something on the tv as Gyehyeon somehow feel bad, eventually that book was from his ex, but he likes it a lot so he decided to apologize to him and hugged him from behind. "Sorry seungie.. didn't mean to rise my voice to you.."

"That book perhaps very valuable to you.. I can exchange a new one if you want to.."

"Oh! No need baby~ cause I have you" Yongseung blushed as be pulled Gyehyeon from the top and seat him on his lap as he hugged the oldest and smiles.

"Sorry about it baby" Gyehyeon smiles and hugged Yongseung back.

"Hehe no worries baby~"

………

Thank You For Requesting ♡️ hope you have a nice day and as always, Stay Safe Cuties!!

Sorry if this wasn't your wanted~ My apologies for the late updates, I didn't notice this was on my draft already..