pie?

The door bursts open and Filch drags in none other then Draco Malfoy,"Take your hands of me,you filthy squib!"

"Professor Slughorn,sir. I've just discovered this boy lurking in an upstairs corridor. He claims to have been invited to your party" I walk closer. Before he enters his mouth I speak," Mr Filch" I walk forward,"I'd Appreciate if you let my date go" I rip Filch's hand off of Draco's suit and stand between them. I take his arm,"We'll have to leave now but thank you for the party, Professor Slughorn" I smile.

The moment Draco and I enter the corridor he rips his arm away," What the hell are you doing?" "None of your business, Velonté. How many times do I have to tell you!" He walks away as the door opens and Snape follows him after glaring at me.

When I get to the common room, Harry is already there. He tells me about the conversation he heard between Snape and Draco and I tell him about my meeting with Voldemort back before our fifth year. Draco is working for Voldemort.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Harry tells the rest about the unbreakable vow Snape made. Ron explains to him what that means.

"Oh bloody hell" Ron sighs as Lavender breaths on the glass and them makes a heart with a R+L in the middle. She smiles and Ron smiles back,but in a strange way. She whispers,"I miss you" before she walks off.

"Lovely" Harry grins and I laugh at the fact Ron is over her,"All she wants to do is snog me. My lips are getting chappe,look" he leans in to Harry as he purses his lips. Harry pushes away,"mmh, I'll take your word for it"

Hermione walks by and she stops and stare at the heart drawn on the compartment window. She look disgusted and walks off again.

"So,what happens to you? What happens when you break an unbreakable vow?" Harry asks Ron,"Harry,Snape will die" I look at him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I sit infront of Ginny as she styles my hair. We've been getting closer since Hermione hadn't beem around. "Ginny! Ella! Pies!" Mrs Weasley yells for us. She ties my hair and helps me stand up to go to the kitchen. I see Ron and Harry speaking to Lupin,Tonks and Mr Weasley but I don't want to bother.

I look around to see Ginny had vanished. I turn to see her sitting next to Harry on the couch with a tray of pies in her hand. I don't really want to be in Harry's way anymore,if he wanted to date her he could. She feeds him and Harry seems a little uncomfortable. Ron walks past me,shoving a tray in my hand and I follow his lead. We both go to sit between them. I'm next to Ginny and Ron,Harry. Ginny seems tense and I feel like she doesn't like what we just did, robbing her of her moment.

Ron asks Harry if he wants a pie,he declines but when Ron asks me,I take one. Ron takes one too and we both eat it,smiling because of our actions.