My spot!

You woke up from naptime, to yelling and screaming from others attacking others with glitter, and playing games of tag. You got the blanket off of you and walked to the crafts table. Once you got there you grabbed some paper and drawing supplies, and walked away as others just looked at you, and some just continued to make drawings of sunny.
You entered a play structure, climbing up ramps and jumping up on the mini steps built in. After a few minutes of looking for a spot you found one at the very top, the spot was a rectangle shape and was big enough to probably fit two kids and moon. You crawled In the space, and placed the supplies down in the middle and sat down taking out blue and red crayons. You moved the pieces of paper facing you and started to write in big bold red letters "Y/N'S SPOT! DO NOT ENTER!"

(Something like this:)

"That will do it!" You smiled at yourself as you made more of them trying to copy the first

"That will do it!" You smiled at yourself as you made more of them trying to copy the first. When you were done you picked all of them up and stuck them around the exits. You laughed and crawled back into the spot, took off your jacket and sat it down near the supplies you sat there in your t-shirt and sighed " I wish people liked me more now..but it's their fault for being a bitch." You said to yourself but you were claiming things like it's a life or death.
You heard knocking on one of the sides "what?" You said pointing out the knocking "may I come in?" A male voice said,he sounds like he could be around 11-12."uhh sure" you said looking at the entrance the voice came from. A boy crouched down as he entered, he was wearing a blue shirt, he had brown hair " I've seen and heard what's been happening to you, have you been okay?" He sat at the other end of of you "oh wait im sorry i-if that weird to say, I'm.. Gregory" the boy said to you with a smile holding out his hand. "And telling by the name on the signs out side your Y/N" Gregory said to you looking you in the eyes. "Yeah that's right, what's the problem why are you here?" You said, after making the mistake of being Friends with Jade your trust has begun to break. "Well, I don't know really.. but I was just thinking in a place next to this one and I saw the signs so I wanted to see why this place was so special, and this place is very.. spaced out I would say" Gregory told you why he was there. "Alright you stated why your here, now get out." You were harsh to Gregory because you didn't trust him "o-oh alright" Gregory said starting to go through the exit.

Time skip

It was at the end of the day kids were leaving left and right. You heard your name being called, but it wasn't your parents because they were on a business trip out of the country.. it was your brother. "Hey surprised that I'm here?" Your brother said ruining your hair "you seem in a good mood today." "Of course I'm in a good mood or you would have to walked home tonight" he laughed, Jade ran to her mother it looked like Jade sat there and stared at you and your brother for about two seconds. "M-Mom can we leave?.." she looked intimidated by me and my brother, I stuck my tongue out at her "hey..TAG YOUR IT OLD MAN!" you said that as you ran off, "WHY YOU LITTEL! UGH!" your brother chased after you.

You ran to your brothers car and once you saw him exit the mall looking place, he opened the door and flicked you on the forehead " your it!" He said leaning over the seat " ow that hurt!" You said putting your seatbelt on, your glad your brother was in a good mood, if he wasn't the tag thing would probably got you killed by him.