Daft Dimbo

I walk through the corridor but the moment I see Harry I walk the other way. I've been avoiding him ever since that night The Burrow burned down. Mrs Weasley told me that he'll come around but I can't help but feel guilty about the things I said to him. They're all true,I just didn't mean to say it like that.

I haven't even talked to Hermione since school started because she's around Harry the entire time. I've decided to rather focus on school at the moment. The next time I see Harry, I'm going to apologize. I walk to Harry and Ron's room,where Ron is sitting on Harry's bed eating chocolate. He offers me one and of course,me having the sweetest sweet tooth ever,took it.

Harry's POV

I make my way to Professor Slughorn,Ella is hanging onto Ron and Ron is only talking about Romilda Vane. Ron must've given Ella a piece of chocolate filled with the love potion making her obsessed with Ron.

It was an interesting sight to see and quite funny. Ella was hurt everytime Ron would push her away from him but she would go right back to clinging on to his arm.

She tries kissing him but he turns his cheek and I decide to step in. I take Ella by her hand making her walk alongside me so she wouldn't start snogging Ron.

Ella's POV

I sit next to Ron as I lower the goblet from my mouth,"what happened?" "You snogged Ron" Harry laughs. I want to scowled him but I realise he's just joking,hopefully.

"Love potion" Harry answers Ron's questions,"A bloody strong one at that" Slughorn comments. I just now realize that I'm Slughorn's place.

Slughorn speaks but I don't feel very good so I just sit and hope the chocolate quickly goes through my body. I look at Harry and he laughs at me.

Slughorn hands Ron and Harry a drink but I politely decline when he tries to push it into my hand. Alcohol isn't s good idea right now. "To life" Slughorn cheers and Harry chuckles.

He stops laughing when he hears the glass hit the floor,breaking. Harry and I kneel down next to Ron. Poison. "Harry,find a Bezaor" I say as his mouth bubbles from the liquid. Ron stops breathing just before Harry pushes the Bezoar into his mouth. Slughorn is frozen.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I stand next to Harry as the professors walk into the hospital wing. Ron is laying in the bed,asleep.

"Quick thinking on your part,using a Bezoar" Dumbledore praises us. I'm just happy Ron is okay. Dumbledore tells Slughorn that je should be proud of us and Slughorn stutters but agrees.

"I think we agree, Potter's actions were heroic. The question is,why were they necessary?" McGonagall asks. Dumbledore takes the bottle from Slughorns hands and sniffs it. Slughorn reveals that it was meant for Dumbledore.

"Where is he? Where is my Won-Won. Has he been asking for me?" Lavender runs in,past the teachers and straight to Ron when she sees him.

"What's she doing here?" She looks straight at Hermione who is sitting beside Ron's bed. "I might ask you the same question" Hermione stands up to look at Lavender,"I happen to be his girlfriend" Lavender spits.

"I happen to be his...friend" Hermione has no argument,she realises this as she ends her sentence with the F- word. Friend.

"Don't make me laugh. You haven't spoken in weeks. I suppose you want to make up with him not that he's all interesting" Lavender says sarcastically. I just stand back and watch as they're fight continues. When Hermione spit back about her idiocy,Ron grunts.

Lavender moves closer,assuring him she's there.