Seven

Kailyn POV (it's easier)

"What!" Hilary exclaimed, standing up. I glared at her and leaned against the wall. We came back a few days ago and we were already threatened by the Saint Shields,the group Raymond was part of. On top of that,we had those copy bit-beasts of team Psykick on our heads.

Kenny had decided harsh physical training for us and he was staying over alongside Hilary. We two got a personalised room and I just told her about my crush on Kai. "I mean I expected it but hearing it sounds so foreign" Hilary sat down and looked at me dreamly. I sighed and laid down, staring at the wooden celling.

"What do you think?Does he feel the same?" Hilary scooted over and looked at me. I shrugged. "He is hard to read. Barely shows any emotions. It was a hard championship with him" I shook my head.

"You have to confess!What about you do it tommorow?" Hilary said excitedly. I glared at her and shook my head. "Why are you and Ray so similar?No,I am not confessing to anyone." Hilary frowned. "I am sure Kai likes you back. Have you seen how he looks at you?" Hilary said making aggresive hand gestures.

"Yeah,he sees me with his eyes. How else would you want him to see me?" I said sarcastically. I don't get this 'How he sees you'. How is he supposed to see me?

Hilary looked at me dead in the eyes. "God" She whispered and massaged her forehead. "If you are waiting for Kai to make the first move,I guarantee you he won't. He only makes the first move when it comes to Beybladeing." Hilary said.

I looked at her for a moment and laughed. I liked the line.

Hilary laid down and said seriously.

"We have to make you and Kai a couple, it's a need"

I laughed and mumbled a good night.

.

I got dressed and walked out to see everyone almost ready. Max sat beside Ray and rested his head on Ray's shoulder, taking a small nap probably. Tyson sat lazily on the floor and looked at his Beyblade from all the directions. Kai stood in the corner and leaned against the wall with his eyes closed. The typical Kai pose. I went to Kenny and peaked at his laptop.

"That's Dranzer" I exclaimed looking at Kenny's hands. He nodded and extended his hand, giving Dranzer to me. I grinned at him and looked at Dranzer,the sparkle clear in my eyes.

"Have you ever had a go with Dranzer?Heard you really admired the Beyblade" Hilary said, coming out of the room with her trainer outfit on. I nodded excitedly. "Yeah once. It was when Kai had gone—" I paused my excitement. I could feel Kai's gaze on me and I am sure he knew what I was going to say.

I looked up at Hilary and shook my head. "I mean,yeah of course I have had a go with Dranzer"

"When I had gone to the enemies and had abandoned Dranzer" Kai completed my sentence. My mouth gaped open,in an attempt to say something,but closed again when I had nothing to say. "Oh,the one time you had betrayed the team" Hilary said, making it clear.

An awkward silence prevailed as everyone fell silent.

"Past is past. Forgive forget eh?" Hilary nervously laughed and wrapped her arms around my shoulder. I felt my grip tightening around Dranzer. I felt awful to even think what the bit-beast must have gone through when he was thrown away for a seemingly better version of him. Black Dranzer was never better,hell he wasn't even worth it. Dranzer is and always will be way better.

I did like bit-beasts more than people.

"Yeah, forgive and forget" I mumbled.

"Here Kenny"