11. NSFW

Chapter 11.

Her breath catches in her throat as Heisenberg picks her up and plonks her without any grace on the table. His calloused hands travel down her sides slowly, stopping at her thighs where he squeezes and opens her legs.

She squeaks, not even uncovered yet but already feeling naked under his confident touch.

“Karl,” she murmurs, as he places his hat on the side next to her. “Are we actually going to?”

His lip jerks up and he let’s out a low noise that comes out close to a laugh. “Well, that’s up to you, sweet thing.”

She thinks about it – but it doesn’t take long. The man is bad, bad to the bone, and his devious nature is already curling its way into her soul. It’s as though he’s taking over her very essence, and a shimmer of his confidence shines off of her.

“Only if you kiss me first.” She grabs the collar of his coat and pulls him towards her. There’s a little resistance, but only enough to show her who is the dominant one here.

“My pleasure.” He lets his lips collide with hers. The kiss is deep and a little wet as he slides just the tip of his tongue out, running it along her lower lip before jutting it into her mouth. The sound fills the air, along with a blasphemous moan from her.

“Karl,” she whines as his beard scratches against her. She reaches up, tussling his hair and carding her fingers through it. There’s nothing soft about it, but the way it falls over his glasses is gorgeous. It’s hard for her to pull away but she has to take those glasses off. She needs to see those eyes. Sliding them off, she closes the sides inward and puts them to her side carefully.

Heisenberg takes up the opportunity to help himself to her neck, kissing along her throat and up to her ear. He nips just a little as he reaches her lobe.

Before she can return the favor, he slams a hand down on the wood. The scrap metal behind her flies away, smacking against the far wall. Karl is not graceful about it despite the finite control he could have. With his other hand he pushes her back, slamming her against the table with her legs spread around his torso.

“Eager,” she smiles.

“I like your mouth better when it’s being used for other things.” He climbs on top of her, the weight of his body pressed hard against her and his crotch against hers. He kisses her – fiercely. This time his tongue claims her mouth before he hauls away.

“Fuck, that’s hot...” She lies like a doll on the table, trance like. Heisenberg shrugs off his coat and tosses it on the side over his hat, then pulls his shirt over his head, casting it away too. His chest is hairy and rugged, and if she wasn’t so paralysed by the sight, she would be running her fingers through it. There’s a little weight on him, but it’s more muscle, a fine figure for his... what is he? Three hundred years old, since Mother Miranda used her powers on him?

She says, “that’s a good sight.”

“So, give me one to enjoy as much.” He backs away and hangs a thumb in his belt. “You’re not getting any more until I do. Fair is fair, sugar.”

“When you put it that way.” She hauls her top off, boobs jiggling in the black bra as she does.

He nods. “You wearing a matching set?”

“Yes.”

“Prove it.”

She strips her bottoms off, shoes too, so she’s resting on his workshop table in just her underwear. “Proof enough?” She asks.

“I’m no longer interested in if they match. I want you.” He pushes his thumb down, lowering the pants and showing off the V’s above his hips. “Strip.” The single word sends a chill through her spine and twists her stomach in anticipated knots.

After a gulp, she reaches up and unhook her bra, letting her breasts free. Heisenberg gives a satisfied grunt, lowering his pants more so the base of his shaft can be seen.

“More,” he says, though his voice is getting rougher now – more eager.

“You first.”

“I make the rules.” He refuses to budge his thumb any lower, letting her feast her eyes on his pubes and the hairy trail up to his navel.

She reaches down and slides her undies off, making no small show of having to work around him. Heisenberg gives a satisfied smile before reaching out and pushing her knees apart sharply. He looks at her like she’s a piece of meat, and he’s a ravenous wolf, and frankly, he’s never looked more delicious.

“So, are you ready?” He says, dropping his pants to the floor with a jangle of his belt, standing tall and proud with nothing on him but his necklaces.

She nods. “So ready.”

“That’s my girl,” he grabs his shaft, and lines up.