Heist

"Alright. So is our plan clear?"

Yodheya looked around at the four faces in front of her and Ayana raised her hand. The former nodded for her to voice her opinions.

"Um.. shouldn't we have a team name?"

Yodheya furrowed her eyebrows before shaking her head. "Nobody's gonna know who took it, so I don't think that's neces—"

"DUDE! GREAT IDEA!" MJ howled.

"That's what I was thinking!" Yuna and Johanna excitedly nodded.

"Guys—"

"How 'bout we call ourselves 'Bad Bitches'?"

"That's too basic. Our team name's 'Cyanides'!"

"Guy—"

"Dheya's 'Poison Fae', I'm 'Poison Tech', MJ's 'Poison Tracks', Jo's 'Poison Orbs' and Yuna's 'Poison Mirage'!"

"Weird-ass names.. and da faq is 'pOiSoN oRbS'?"

"Jo, Jo, Jo. They kinda mean eyes. I read that in Wattpad!"

"Bitch don't tell me you read those cliché 'hIs GrEeN oRbS mEt My UgLy-AsS bLuE oNeS.' They're cringy as fuck."

"Excuse you, YuYu, clichés are the best and I love cliché."

"Nah, angst is superior."

"NOTHING BEATS FLUFF!"

"Aww, I knew our Jojo ish a floofy babie—"

"Shut the fuck up, MJ. You read het bullshit."

"Eww, het!"

"I haven't read hetero content in like 4 years, dude! I'm a het but homo is superior!"

"GUYS!!!"

The whole room got silenced at Yodheya's shout. They got too immersed on their Wattpad talks to spare a little bit of focus on the work at hand. They looked at Yodheya and waited for her to continue.

"Thanks for your precious time. MJ, you're in charge of our escape and eyes outside. Yana, break into the firewall and disable the CCTVs and the security system. Yu, distract the guards from the Lab and you have the cloak so you know what to do. Jo, you're my eyes throughout the mission and for hell's sake, if you break my EGE-14, I'll break you. Got it?"

"Gotcha, boss." They all said in unison before going to get changed until a tiny voice spoke up.

"By the way, I love gay lemons."

Chaos again.

=================================

Five girls in full black clothings and masks on, headed towards the garage which was turned to automobile repair workshop. The tracking system of the car was disabled and they all kept their phones back in the shop. The license plate was changed. The car, which was a luxurious Brabus EV12 Sedan, was stolen from a junkyard. The girls had been planning the heist for days now so the car had been repainted and the tires were changed.

Normally, the car could go all the way to a top speed of 230 mph but with some repairing and modifications on the engine, design, and weight, now the car could go upto a speed of 250 mph.

"Do we have the dresses?" MJ shouted as she became comfortable on the driver's seat with seat belt on. Ayana called shotgun when she got the chance so the rest of them were left to cram in the back with all the things. Scowling, Johanna passed Ayana her laptop while Yuna and Yodheya were left to voice out their problems.

"Bitch, move that ass. It's legit spilling on my lap!"

"Mine's making up for your lack of cake."

"I swear to go—"