Chapter 35

"Were you here to kill me, huh?" Cale tighten his grip on Clopeh's shoulder and pressed the sharp ice harder on his neck.

Clopeh's lips shook, he couldn't find his voice as he look up at Cale's glowing eyes. It was full of killing intent. The grip tighten and tighten and Clopeh felt the red hair's fingers digging deep into his skin.

"... W-weren't you here to kill Eruhaben-nim?" Clopeh's quiet voice trembled at Cale's presence.

- Are we going to murder someone again? Sob, you're too cruel!

- Abby would be fuming if she heard what you're doing.

Cale's face turned into a frown as he deactivated the Dominating Aura and let go of the green eyed man. Clopeh fell on his knees, his hand automatically landing on his neck trying to catch his breath and to inspect the wound. It was not deep enough to kill someone, but definitely enough for you to lose a lot of blood. Clopeh couldn't help but glare as he look behind him where Cale observed him with his arms crossed.

"Why would I kill a dragon? And that's a Ancient Dragon, do I seem insane to you that I'd dare commit such naive things?"
Cale grabbed the chair and sat down, it was uncomfortable looking down at Clopeh while talking.

"B-but the King... How can I make sure that what he said isn't the truth?" Clopeh searched the brown orbs looking down at him. There's no trace of emotion. "Just so you know, he is my master and my master is important to me."

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.

Cale tapped the armrest of the chair with his eyes closed.

"What exactly is happening in the Capital?"

Clopeh closed and opened his mouth. He was not sure what to say as the King had only informed the citizens of Roan Kingdom to beware of Cale Henituse, and the going around rumor of the Princess's personal Knight being the one to find the evidence to prove that he's guilty. He's not quite sure if those were actually important.

Clopeh glanced at his bloodied pajamas.
"Why don't you let me treat my wound first?"

Cale mouthed 'Right' and stood up to take the bandages on the drawer beside the bed. They sat there in silent as the red haired cleaned the wound and did the necessities.

"You're surprisingly good at this, is this the advantage for being trash?" Cale tighten the bandage and Clopeh coughed at the sudden attack.

"ACK! You crazy bastard-" The red haired fastened it up and lightly tapped the green eyed man's shoulder.

"It's done, now explain." He snarled in a cold tone.

"What a impatient basta- Ha... You are wanted not just in the Roan Kingdom, the neighborhood kingdoms were also informed of the threat you possessed. Oh an, there was also this rumor about the Crowned Princess's personal knight who found the evidence of your connection to the terrorists." Clopeh pointed at Cale and crossed his legs.

"Why did you thought that I was here to kill Eruhaben-nim? No matter how I look at it there's a deeper reason behind it." His voice was stern and firm and it made Clopeh frown.

'How dare you frown Infront of a Guardian Knight.'

"Be grateful Eruhaben-nim is nice to you. I wouldn't go into details, I'm a member of those so called Terrorists and before you react WAIT-"

Clopeh dodged the ice Cale threw smoothly. He smirked at the annoyed expression of the red haired.

"I said wait, let me finish up my sentence you moron," Clopeh threw a pillow at Cale. He nodded in understanding and threw the pillow back.

"As I was saying, I am a member of those so called Terrorists, or should I say I used to be? You may don't know me but I am the Paerun Kingdom's Guardian Knight and the heir of the Sekka household. If you're sorry for your acts save it later."

Cale just stared at the smirking Clopeh and scoffed. 'Hah... As if.'

"We're called Arm, don't ask me why. And the blonde man who you attacked was the right hand man of our leader. Who is it? No idea.

I was originally allied with Arm as part of the Northern Alliance and Indomitable Alliance and we've been hunting Eruhaben-nim for quite a while and as you can see, I'm captured and now I'm serving as his spy. Got any more questions?" Clopeh smiled and clapped his hand and mumbled 'The End.'

Cale's head ached at the information. Things doesn't make any sense.

And the black haired punk and princess found a evidence of his connection with the so called 'Arm' when he's the one who saved them.

He felt a sudden rush of anger and confusion. And also, could he trust this man and the dragon?

Silence filled the room, Clopeh just stared at the red haired who looked so deep in thought.

'I need to leave as soon as I get better.'

- Where are we going?

Cale's eyes widen. It was Abby who spoke. He hated to admit it but he sure did missed the Ancient Power's voice.

'I'm sorry I didn't listened last time. I'll try to limit myself next time.'

- There won't be next time since you'll probably be dead by the time you try to do it again.

Abby scolded Cale for a few more minutes and he just smiled to himself in response. Clopeh, who had been staring the whole time though if the man Infront of him has gone insane from all the information he spilled.

"Ahem," he quietly let out a fake cough to catch the red hair's attention.

Cale snapped his head to the green eyed man.

'Guardian Knight huh.' He thought to himself as he observe Clopeh's body. It wasn't very muscular but it was fit and healthier than his.

He needs to get better fast and find out what really is going on. The Arm and the Princess.

Days passed by quickly. The three children agreed when Cale told them that they'll stay for a few more weeks to recover. He talked to them one by one too to make sure that they're mentally well.

'They must've been traumatized.' After all, he exposed them to great danger. He already saw Hong's death and he doesn't want to see such things again. He felt responsible and guilty for it.

Raon learned a lot of things about magic with the help of the Ancient Dragon while Hong ate different poisonous plants. On practiced swordsmanship and increased the range and thickness of her fog.

They enjoyed every day with the dragon while Cale watched from the balcony as he was resting and talking to his Ancient Powers.

Three weeks later, Cale Henituse was nowhere to be found.