The ring

After Slughorn takes a vile of venom and says a few words we go to Hagrid's hut. Hagrid and Slughorn immediately start drinking and Hagrid even offers me some,of course I take it. I'm going to need it as they sing all night long.

I'm really tired as I rest my head on my hand. Harry even claps as Hagrid and Slughorn finish their annoying song. As Slughorn talks about a fish and repeating "poof" I drift off to sleep.

I'm woken up by Harry,even Slughorn had fallen asleep. Harry and I close the door of Hagrid's hut and just before we reach the castle Harry takes my wrist and turns me around,"Before Felix is gone,I have to do something" Harry leans in, nearing my face but just before he does,I stop him,"Harry,I can't be a second option and I can't be your second choice"

"I promise your not,even when Ginny kissed me--"

"What?" I interrupt but he shushes me,"Even when Ginny kissed me,I only thought of you. I'm can't take back things I've done,like when I kissed Cho after you and I can't promise that I'll never hurt you again but I can promise that I'll love you till the day that I die plus another day"

"You have to stop saying things that make me want to kiss you" I say as I kiss him. It ignites the long gone fire in me and makes all the wrong things right again.

When he pulls away I pull him back,kissing him again.

When we both back away he lifts my hand and kisses,"I don't know what possessed you to do that,but it should possess you more often"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I walk into Dumbledore's office, Harry's talking to him and they momentarily look at me before going on with their conversation. I stand next to Harry as Dumbledore shoves a ring infront of Harry and then the book. "Tom Riddles diary"

"Yes, when you saved Ginny and Ella's lives in the chamber of secret four years ago,you brought me this" I take the book from Dumbledore as he hands it to me. I still remember the most horrific days of my life.

"I knew then that it was a different kind of magic. Very dark,very powerful. But until tonight I had no idea just how powerful"

"And the ring?" Harry ask.

"Belonged to Voldemort's mother. Your ancestor Ella", Dumbledore looks at me,"Difficult to find,even more difficult to destroy" Dumbledore shows his grey and withered hand. I guess the ring had a curse attached to it.

" But,if you could find them all ,if you did destroy each Horcrux..." I finally speak. I understand what this is about,I just don't know why I'm here.

"One destroys Voldemort."

"But how would you find them? They could be hidden anywhere"

"True but magic, especially dark magic..." Dumbledore speaks as Harry reaches his hand to touch the ring. The sting hits my head like an earthquake would hit a city,resulting it to tumble to the ground. I yell as I hold my head. It feels like I'm having a stroke over and over again but my body heals to quickly for it to do damage.

The ring spins as I look back up,my eyes are burning. Dumbledore looks at Harry and them at me,making me confused. Harry cracks his neck like a snake would.

"Leaves traces..." Dumbledore finishes his sentence.