3

"Who is it?" Hyunjin mumbled as he gave a tired huff. Still sleepy as he hugged Jeongin from behind as the Omega made his decaf coffee. "Felix, he said he's gonna drop Tae off." Jeongin said as he looked down at the message.

"Sounds good." He yawned as he nuzzled the others neck, inhaling the soft honey, ylang ylang and lavender. "Have I told you, your scent had sweented ever since you got pregnant?" Hyunjin said as he gently rubbed the others belly, a soft hum leaving Jeongin as he grabbed the creamer. "No, but you have been clinging." Jeongin sighed as he leaned back into Hyunjins touch.

"I just love you baby." Hyunjin said as he pressed a kiss to his cheek. Jeongin smiled, a soft purr of content leaving the Omega as Hyunjin helped him carry his plate to the table. "You should probably leave for work." Jeongin said as he looked at Hyunjin who frowned. "Are you sure you don't want me to stay here? I can call in again—" Hyunjin started earning a sigh from Jeongin who shook his hear.

"Babe I love you, but they need you at the company to." Jeongin said as he looked at the elder who nodded.

Ever since the whole incident Hyunjin had been working from home, he went to the office occasionally but was always worried about Jeongin. Now that he was pregnant getting Hyunjin to go to work was a real challenge. They both had make it work.

Especially since Hyunjins birthday was coming up and he really didn't want him to know what they were planning. It was a surprise after all.

"Okay, if anything happens just call me." Hyunjin said as he looked at Jeongin who nodded as he plopped another strawberry in his mouth. "I will baby, now you should get going you have a meeting today." Jeongin said as he took a sip of coffee watching as the other nodded making his way over and pressing a kiss to his forehead. 

"I love you." Hyunjin said softly earning a smile from Jeongin.

"I love you too."

When Hyunjin finally left Jeongin was kicked back in the sofa watching TV and eating popcorn while he waited for Felix to arrive with Taehyun. His hand gently running over his baby bump as his eyes stared fixated on the scene where the two characters were arguing.

Recently dramas had become his new interest, whether it was romance, crime or action he was always watching something. He had pass time somehow when Hyunjin was working (even if he was home), besides what better excuse did he need to binge them. He is pregnant after all.

The sound of a knock at the door caught his ears before it was opening a small giggle filling the house as Taehyun rushed inside.

"Inniee!" He yelled with a big smile as he quickly climbed onto the couch. "TaeTae,  I missed you." Jeongin said as he ruffled the little boy hair, a smile on his face at having Taehyun back in his presence. "I missed you too Innie." Taehyun said as he hugged the Omega, his hand gently resting over his belly. "And I missed the babies too." He chirped happily, making sure not to forget his little brothers.

"Well that was quick." Felix snorted as he waddled in, Changbin beside him with a small smile. "You can sit down." Jeongin said as he looked at the freckled faced Omega who huffed as he took a seat on the couch.

"I swear these two little ones are really pushing me." He muttered as he rubbed his belly.

"Jisung's lucky to be due soon." Felix said as he looked at Jeongin who laughed. "I'm lucky I'm not that big yet." He stated as he looked at the other Omega who nodded with a huff. "Trust me, having to carry this extra weight is hard." He sighed as Changbin handed him his water. "Where's Hyunjin?" Changbin asked as he looked at Jeongin who was helping Taehyun look for the remote

"At work, finally got him out of the house." Jeongin said as he looked up at the two who nodded.

"So have you guys finally picked names?" He asked looking at Felix who broke into a big smile as he clasped his hands together. "We did!" He exclaimed as he looked at the other who gasped.

"Changmin and Yongmin." He announced a big smile on Jeongin's face. "Thats cute." He squealed, the two Omegas ranting over baby stuff the entire time until Felix and Changbin had to leave for an appointment.

Now with only the two in the house Jeongin was being led along upstairs to Taehyuns art room they had given him since they moved into the new house. Recently the little boy had a habit of wanting to paint with Jeongin, who honestly wasn't the greatest at it, but  would do it if it made Taehyun happy. "Lixxie taught me how to paint a rose today." Taehyun said as he set up the blank canvas a big smile on his face as he grabbed his paints and brushes.

"I'm gonna ask appa if he can help me on it when he gets home." Taehyun said as he sat down.

"Oh by the way Innie I was wondering if I could invite a friend over." Taehyun said as he looked over at Jeongin who raised a brow. "A friend?" He asked earning a nod from the little Alpha who handed him some brushes.

"Mhm, we can both have a sleep over together." Taehyun said as he looked at Jeongin who hummed softly. "We can ask your Appa when he gets back, but I don't think he'll mind." Jeongin assured as he looked at the paint.  

A smile formed on his face as he watched Taehyun start to mix paints. It was cute watching his little artist paint and create pretty works. Ever since Felix and Hyunjin started teaching him, his art abilities grew significantly. He was starting to lean toward floral art, and now the amount of sunflowers and tulips he and paint were cluttered all around the room, among some of Jeongins not so great ones.

However, it was really heartwarming watching Taehyun do something he loved.

He was happy for his son.

And soon he'd have two more to be happy for.

/Sorry for the late update guys, I've been busy with school and stuff but I promise to get more chapters out as soon as I can.

Have a good day or night~