The Explanation

Chapter 3
********************************************************

   Gem's POV

      3 days have passed since Xornoth's defeat and Scott's death. Today we announced a server meeting. So we can tell everyone. Fwhip and I sat right next to each other. We were waiting for the Codfather and The lost ruler emperor to arrive. After a few minutes, both of them arrived. "That's odd, normally Scott is here early. This is the latest he has ever been." The ocean queen said. "There is no point in waiting now," Shelby said. "So we are not waiting for Scott?" Sausage said. "He won't be here anyways..." Joey said.

      "What do you know..." Jimmy said. "No fighting, but Joey is correct..." Katherine said. "Gem?" Fwhip said. "So Fwhip, Katherine, Shebly, Pearl, Joey, S-Scott, and I have important information to share with everyone." I started. "Xornoth has been defeated and killed..." ⟟ took a look at everyone faces seemed to be filled with hope except the ones that were there. "Wait! Xornoth is actually gone?" Pixel asked. "Yes," I said, "don't get too excited about it." "Why can't we celebrate..." Jimmy asked. "The fight would have not been won without sacrifice" everyone seemed confused. "Scott died fighting his brother..."

      The entire room was silent. "Scott fought his brother alone while Pearl, Fwhip, and Kathrine were fighting Joey. I was getting shrub out of a cage." I take a look at everyone's faces. They all seemed sad about this.

      "That should conclude our meeting. We will be having a funeral soon. Try to enjoy the rest of your day." Jimmy was the first to leave. I was planning to go back to my empire to see if there was a way to revive someone.

********************************************************
Time Skip
********************************************************

      I was flying back to Scott's empire to check his library. When I was heading back I saw an odd building. I flew down to see what it was. It kinda looks like a Rivendell building. Gosh, I'm sorry to whoever made this. I walked up to it and broke the window. I looked and saw multiple books. Possibly being a way to revive Scott. Gilded down. I looked all around the library.

      What is my luck?! Are all the books Elvish!? I continue to look around. Until I found a book that is in English. "Finally! I hope this might help me!"
"The Book of Prophecies Past and Future" I flipped the pages to the book. Page 2: "A dark possession will consume the most vain of rulers. Their joyful spirit turned evil by the promise of power..." Page 5: There will emerge a great northern palace. Unlike anything the world has ever seen. Page 9: Twin souls trapped in an endless battle. Since the beginning of time.  Chaos and order, light and dark, hot and cold. One cannot exist without the other, For one soul dies, the other is sure to follow.

      "Wait a minute. Is this talking about Scott and Xornoth?"

"For one soul dies, the other is sure to follow..."

Words:500