18 | Ready For More

A/n: all Manips are made by me. Don't worry this one isn't as bad as the last one...I think.

A week after Chris and Naomi had made their Christmas plans they found themselves pulling into Chris's driveway. A grumpy Zach mumbling in the back seat.

"No way do you live here now" Naomi gasped recognising the familiar house as one that was only a few houses away from mason's old family home. Unfortunately her parents had downsized when she moved out to New York but none of them ever forgot the house which was now Chris's. It was one that they had TP'ed on Halloween after the grumpy old lady who lived in it had yelled at them for riding their bikes down the middle of the road a few days before.

"Yep grumpy old Ms Bartlett's house, I did it up obviously after she died it needed a bit of work" chris explained pulling the car to a stop. Finally ending the three day road trip. Another car was already parked in the driveway, "who's that?" Naomi asked unbuckling her belt and picking up her purse from the foot well.

"Scott, I think I said we'd be in Late so he offered to cook dinner" Chris opened his door and climbed out going straight to the trunk to let dodger jump out and excitedly run around the front yard. Naomi followed suit picking Zach up from his car seat and letting him run over to dodger who was now waiting patiently at the door.

While chris and Naomi unloaded the bags, being careful to leave the bin liner full of Zach's presents behind, The door swung open making both Zach and dodger jump. Scott laughed and waved over to the two adults as they lugged the bags over. Instead of helping them he picked up Zach "hey little man, you excited for Christmas" Zach nodded rapidly, giving Scott a small hug.

Dodger ran inside as soon as Scott stepped away from the door to greet his brother and Naomi. Seeing dodger run away made Zach wriggle out of Scott's arms and run after the fluffy dog. Now that his arms were free Scott pulled Naomi into a hug "ugh Ny I've missed you my angel"

"I've missed you too scotty, you need to visit set more and hang out with me"

"And me" Chris added feeling left out, Scott laughed and moved to hug his brother as well.

After all the greetings were out of the way Scott took  Zach through to the kitchen while Chris gave Naomi the guided tour. He took her to the spare bedroom first the one he thought would be best for Zach. It was closer to his room, and there were already a few toys and crayons in there from when his two new Nephews (Ethan and Miles) and one niece (Stella) stayed over.

Then Chris took naomi through the house pointing out bathrooms or his office and eventually his room were they left their bags. Naomi sat down on his bed and let out a sigh, Chris sat beside her and fell back his hands resting together on his chest looking up at the ceiling. Naomi leant back and joined him.

"I really appreciate this Chris"

"It's nothing red, you know I'd pretty much do anything for you. Besides I can't have dodger spending Christmas without his best friend" Chris mumbled sweetly turning his head to look at Naomi. It was that exact sentence that sealed the deal for her. For about a week now she had started feeling like she wanted more, that she was ready for more. But after those words fell out of Chris's mouth so effortlessly like he actually meant them, and it wasn't a challenge to think of a sweet thing to say. Naomi knew she wanted more it wasn't just a thought anymore.

Naomi sat up and Chris copied her, a small frown pulling across his face as he wondered if he said something wrong. "Chris, I've been thinking-"

"Dinners ready" Scott sang as he pushed through the door, Chris stood up and smiled at his brother, "we'll be there in a second"