My death sentence

"that's where you've been going isn't sir? When you leave the school?"

"Yes. And I think I might've found another. But this time,I cannot hope to destroy it alone. Once again,I must ask too much of you, Harry"

"Sir,why am I here, exactly?"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I walk with Snape toward the Dungeons where he'll apparently be helping me. He shows me to sit down in a chair,which he says he used before to torture Harry. I reluctantly sit down. For the next few hours I'll be stunned multiple times and even have my legs bound together. Snape pushes me to resist his spells and when he yells, "Stupify" I succeed.

The spell is absorb by my body but I have not affects.

He even helped me with doing spells without a wand,like I dis with Malfoy. He says that it's a rare skill to possess and that when I need it moist it'll come useful.

I'm exhausted as Snape holds me up,telling me to continue. He shoots his spells at me and I resist. By the time the thunder rumbles I've resisted 7 spells. And casted 3 without my wand.

He rushes out of the class without saying anything,leaving me panting and confused at why Dumbledore will have him teaching me this advanced magic.

I walk up to the common room,but I stop when I notice Draco standing near a wall...I run as he vanishes behind a door. I make it just in time before the door is completely gone. I crouch near an empty cage as I watch Draco closely. He goes to a sort of cabinet and whispers something.

When he's done,the cabinet burst open,revealing death eaters. Draco falls back. I run for the door but before I get to it, I'm grabbed by my shirt,"let go of me!", I yell. My wand is in my boot and I can't reach it. "Now now,you shouldn't talk to your father like that now,should you?"

He holds me by my shirt as we walk up to the Astronomy tower. Draco looks nervous and like he'll have a mental breakdown. Bellatrix laughs as she waltz up the stairs.

She's shushed by the hairy man now holding me. Draco walks up the stairs and I hear their muffled conversation. Fenrir leans in as he smells my clothing,"Chocolate and parchment?", He says in a low voice.

Fenrir pulls me up as we go to the very top. Dumbledore's eyes meet mine. We're about to die.

"Good evening, Bellatrix" Dumbledore speaks directly to her.

My anxiety grows and I feel like I'm going to vomit as Fenrir Grayback strokes my spine in an evil way, like he's wanting to rip me open,"I think introductions are in order, don't you?", Dumbledore says,"Maybe just this pretty one" Fenrir says as he removes the piece of my hair that had fallen onto my face.

"Love to, Albus. But I'm afraid we're on a bit of a tight schedule. Do it", she whispers. "He doesn't have the stomach. Just like his father" Fenrir says louder than he's talked this entire time.

Draco looks at him and Fenrir says that he'll finish me then Dumbledore. "No! The dark Lord was clear,the boy is to do it.  This is hour moment. Do it. Go on, Draco. Now!" She yells but before Draco does anything,Snape arrives to our death sentence.

"Severus...please"

"AVADA KADAVRA!" Snape says and Dumbledore falls back off of the tower ,to the ground.