Chapter 062

Jared gritted his teeth and said in a tone of anger, "Well, it's me who owes you! OK! I've done something wrong before. Now I'm the father of the child. Keep it and I'll apologize to you. Is that okay?"

Herman sniffed and raised his head. "I don't care!"

After saying that, he went straight to his room, fiddled with it for a while, and took out a suitcase. "I don't care about what you have addmitted and what you have done to me. I don't care about Jared Cromwell. Now, I only hope that you don't pester me. I just want to start my new life."

Jared's gloomy eyes were staring at him all the time.

"Tell your cousin that I don't care about your family's money at all. Now, I don't want to get in touch with anyone from your family at all. It's great to be strangers when we meet in the future."

After that, he turned his head decisively.

Jared suddenly grabbed his hand and said, "Stay."

Herman looked ahead with a slight smile on his lips. Then, he reached out and directly knocked off Jared's hand. "I really have to go. There are many ways. You can't stop me."

As he spoke, he picked up the box and stood up. Without looking back, he directly walked out of the Cromwell's mansion.

The weather was very good, and wisps of blue interwaved with each other, covering the sky layer by layer. The sun was light and soft, like a thin layer of fog, which warmed people's hearts.

It was hard to see such a good weather in the late winter.

Herman, carrying his suitcase, was walking out of the villa's door when he heard a loud bang behind him.

As soon as he turned his head, the cracks appeared on the glass window on the second floor like spider webs, as if something was smashed by something hard.

Perhaps it was because Jared had gone mad on the stage, he was mocking her in his heart.

Without hesitation, he turned around and took a deep breath.

"I won't let myself feel wronged in the future. I have to live a better life." he thought.

When he was in the hospital, Vito had already found a house for him. There were two bedrooms and one living room with a kitchen guard. It was not big, but it was enough for a person.

When Herman opened the door with this brand new key, he felt very happy and excited.

The home was in front of him.

There was no chaos and dirt as he imagine. It seemed that Vito had found a cleaning company in advance to do a big clean-up.

The lighting in this house was very good. The sunshine shone through the glass window, making the whole house bright, which made people feel happy. Although the furniture was a little old, it was still good. There was a pot of flowers on the windowsill. It had just been poured into the water not long ago, and the flowers were blooming brightly. The color was bright and the color was beautiful, which made people feel really happy.

He closed the door with his things in his hand.

He didn't have much luggage, so he only had some clothes to change and necessary daily necessities. He roughly settled them down and fiddled with the ornaments in room according to his mind for a while. After cleaning, he found that the house was almost cleaned.

He looked up at the window. It was early in winter, and it was already dark outside.

After a tiring day, his stomach growled. He went to the kitchen and turned on the light.

It was a warm yellow light.

He opened the refrigenerator and found noodles in it. He simply boiled the water and put in noodles.

"Today is the first day of new life, and I have to eat a rich day," he thought, and the he searched in the refrigenerator and finally found a box of beef with tomato.

After cutting the tomatoes and the cooked beef, a bowl of hot tomato and beef noodles was finished.

He sat down next to the window with a satisfied smile on his face and a hot bowl in his hand.

It was pure black, but no matter how black it was, there were always a few isolated stars struggling to shine. Although the light was cold and isolated, it was enough to destroy the arrogance of the night. People knew that no matter how dark the night was, there was still light.

The view of this window was very good, and one could see the traffic in the city and the dazzling and gorgeous neon lights. Looking at the bustling scene in front of him, Herman only felt that his heart, which had been cold for such a long time, began to move.

While eating the hot beef noodles, he couldn't help praising himself, "I'm so good at cooking. It's delicious!"

The soup was very hot. The steam was so hot that Herman's eyes were red and wet.

He wiped his eyes with his sleeves and said to himself with a smile, "F*ck, don't be sad. There's nothing to be sad about."

"Today is a good day. Remember, take the head of taro home tomorrow, and the house will be lively. There will be more good days in the future. There's nothing to be sad about."

"Herman Easton," he suddenly called out his name, "..... tried hard!"

The room was dark, and only the dim yellow lamp by the window was still shining. A man was sitting there, with the hope for the future. He threw away his tears and sadness in his heart, holding a bowl of rough noodles and eating them in big mouthfuls.

There was no sound in the dead of night.