Chapter 063

Herman's milk tea bar was in full swing.

This milk tea bar had been found and year's rent had been paid. The decoration materials had been bought inside, and the decoration company was entrusted to arrange the site.

The warm yellow pure wash paper made people feel soft in their eyes and warm in their hearts as soon as they entered. The store was still large, so there were a bar and a lot of small wooden tables with charm. On each wooden table hung a light to cover their eyes. On the table were an environmental cap vase and necessary paper towels. It looked very suitable for friends to chat, lovers to have a tryst, and the little middle-aged students to end the crazy repairing homework a few days ago in the cold summer.

Under the pondering of Herman and the others, the menu was considered to have a prototype. All kinds of milk tea, hand-made yogurt, and so on were taken out of Mengmeng's name, which was very consistent with the style of the whole store.

At this time, Herman stood at the door of the store and was receiving a small box of raw materials for the milk tea from the truck.

He took the box and walked to the store with his bulging belly. Over there, Arthur and Andy were sitting and drinking tea.

When Arthur saw Herman's reaction, he hurried forward to pick up the box. However, as soon as he took the box in his hand, Andy catapulted out like a spring and grabbed it from Arthur's hand. "Have some tea. My husband, come here."

Arthur sat down in embarrassment. His face was cold, but his ears were red.

Herman wiped his sweat and sat down opposite him.

"It's almost ready." Arthur looked around the store and said, "I think it's good. The location of this store is also good. There are commercial buildings on both sides, so the flow of people is absolutely good."

"That's right," Herman poured himself a cup of a tea and said, "I chose a place on purpose, how about that?"

Andy finished moving the suitcase and sat back by Arthur's side.

Herman smiled and said, "Thank you for your help, Mr. Barclay and Mr. Hornsby."

Andy was the general manager of the construction group. He had a lot of ways to build and decorate this kind of business. Herman's store could be so fast, and it was thanks to Arthur that he finished it at such a low price.

"You're welcome," Arthur said with a smile.

"Haha, I'll figure it out. The total cost of the decoration is 120,000 yuan less than I expected." Herman flipped through the records on his mobile phone and laughed with his eyes filled with laughter. "It's Director Hornsby's way. Sure enough, it's convenient to use the back door."

"Yes," Andy nodded and suddenly came close to Arthur's ear, with a bit of hooligan's lust, "Arthur, it's convenient to go through the back door."

Arthur smiled and stepped on the shameless ruffian's foot under the table.

It was in broad daylight, and there were so many people in the room that they were all coquettish.

It was not enough for him to stay in bed for so long last night, and he still had to come out to make a fool of himself.

"We'll sleep in separate rooms tonight!" He thought fiercely.

"How did the shop assistant hire?" Arthur took a sip of tea and asked casually.

Herman looked at the list in his hand and said, "We have issued a recruitment. Now there are these few candidates. I intend to recuit four. In the future, if the business is good, we can recruit more ones. Please see which one is suitable..... "

After a busy day, Herman was drenched in sweat, even though he didn't do much physical work with the help of others.

He was in a good mood when driving a small van that he bought from Andy at a low price. He even hummed a song.

With the store label, this van could be used as a shopping car or a delivery car, which was also convenient.

He drove the car back to his community and stopped in the parking space. While humming a tune, he turned the key. His footsteps were much lighter than before.

Now that they had a chance, they were happy.

He greeted the grandpa and grandma who were sitting leisurely downstairs and playing mahjong. He walked back with a smile. When he went to the small supermarket, he went in and bought some beef and tribute pills.

Today, I'll cook a hot pot and order myself a meal.

Going back to the building where he lived, he was about to walk up when he glanced out of the corner of his eye, only to find a black commercial car.

The color of this car was low-key, but it looked at the car sign and was a famous car.

Looking down and seeing the license plate number, Herman frowned immediately.

Jared's car.