Chapter 065

Herman let go of his hand as if he had seen a ghost. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"I'll live next door to you," Jared said, frowning and repeating. "I'll try my best to be good to you in the future."

"Living next door?" Herman rolled his eyes. "Can you live next door?"

Jared frowned and said nothing, but it was obvious that he was very unhappy with Herman's reaction.

"Are you kidding?" Herman sat down on the chair with a frown and opened the lid of the hot pot. "There's always a family living next door."

As soon as the lid of the hot pot was opened, the wet water vapor spread all over the room with the delicious aroma of the food. The whole room was filled with the smell of hot pot.

The head of Muffin suddenly raised its head in the cat's nest and stared at Herman with a pair of round eyes. "Meow--" Herman waved at the head of Muffin. "Come here."

Then he took a small bowl from the side, poured some cat food, mixed it with its favorite food, and put it in front of the head of Muffin.

Jared did not follow Herman's words. At this moment, his eyes were all attracted by the hot pot.

Having worked in the company for a day, lunch was just a casual deal.

He had to admit that he was very hungry.

He looked at the boiled fresh beef in the hot pot and swallowed it shamelessly. "I want to eat." Herman almost choked to death. He looked at Jared as if he was looking at an alien. "What?"

Jared frowned. "I want to eat."

Herman nodded without knowing why. "Oh, then you go back and eat. I won't see you off."

Jared did not leave, but raised his chin, indicating that he would like to eat Herman's dishes and hot pot.

Herman's expression was complicated. "You want this?"

In his opinion, Jared was a person who paid great attention to the quality of life. In terms of food, clothing, accommodation, and transportation, all of them were top-notch equipment and the most luxurious enjoyment. The clothes needed to be customized according to personal style and figure. The clothes needed to be made by the designer. the proportion of special nutrition masters would often provide food suggestions. The place they lived in was the best and most luxurious villa, and the luxury cars they bought could be parked in a full private garage.

How could he take a fancy to such a shabby hot pot?

Herman seemed to be laughing at him. "I don't think so. Your expensive stomach can't eat the cold things I make. I'm afraid that it will hurt your dragon body. You'd better go back and ask Julian to serve you."

Jared's sharp eyes stared straight at Herman.

Herman felt uncomfortable under his gaze, so he said in a harsh tone, "You're annoying. Do you want me to say it directly? You don't have your share, you don't have it! Is that okay? Get out of here!"

Jared took a deep breath as if he was holding back.

That damn cat has a share, but he doesn't!

Then, regardless of Herman's objection, he went straight to the side, took a bowl with a disgusted expression, served the rice, sat back to the table with a dark face, and started to eat directly.

He was really graceful.

Herman was shocked when he saw the man's appearance.

What the hell is this?

Wasn't he starving like this? Could it be that Cromwell Group was closed down and couldn't even eat?

Jared did not pay attention to Herman's shocked eyes. His face darkened, and his movements were not slow. A bowl of rice was quickly finished.

He swallowed the food in his mouth, but felt a sense of relief in his heart.

He had to admit that Herman's cooking skilld were very good, at least he liked it very much.

After they had been apart for so long, Herman didn't care about his meal anymore. He asked Anna to ask a few cooks to prepare food for him. These cooks were all from hotels, so their cooking skills were not bad. However, even though they were so good at cooking and usually took turns to cook, Jared still couldn't help but feel sick.

After eating for a long time, she felt that the taste was like that of candle wax.

Looking back, Herman made him a meal for five years, but he was not tired of it. On the contrary, Herman was more dependent on him, which obviously showed that Herman's cooking skills were high and caring.

After eating Herman's food for such a long time, he actually felt a little emotional.

Let's not talk about anything else. It's very difficult to get rid of the food.

Herman hit his chopsticks and said, "Hey, hey, what are you eating? Did I tell you to eat?"

"Meow, meow, meow." Muffin started to curse him.

Only Herman knew that Muffin was saying: This damn man has broken up and messed up with Master. It doesn't matter whether his mother's brain was filled with mercury or his brain was chewed by a dog. All the good things on Master's table are all by himself. What the hell is going on, he will take a big copper-headed hammer and beat the head of this thing into a dog's head and let him continue to be arrogant here!

Herman flew to Muffin and picked up some delicious food. "Eat your food and be well-developed cat. Don't scold him anymore. Muffin gave a grunt and lowered his head to eat it enthusiastically.