CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE

I'M SORRY 😔.

Ace's pov

I narrow my eyes at the old rusty building in front of me wondering if I'm in the right place. I check the message I received a few minutes before reaching this place.
Unknown number: Go straight ahead and park right in front the First building you see. You will receive your next instructions.
I guess this is it. I rub the fatigue out of my eyes taking a long deep breath to soothe my nerves before getting out of the car. This better not be some prank. My feet crunch against the pavement as I make my way towards the entrance. A short vibration against my thigh buzzes I stop midway checking who it's from.
Unknown number: I can see your car parked outside Acey!! Why don't you come inside and find me❤️❤️❤️."
I cringe a little at the heart emoji she just used. Let's get this shit over with. I open the door with a little push and hear the faint sound of water running through the pipe dripping on the floor and a tinge smell of piss lingering in the air. I scrunch my nose in disgust. A small hallway leads me to an open space room with no windows, A dimming bulb surrounded by the stained brown ceiling filled with water that death trap will fall any time soon. A door opening at the right side of the room grabs my attention. I didn't even notice it when I walked in. A pair of black heels walk towards me stopping a few metres away from me. I look  down locking eye's with a face I never thought I'd ever see again. Those big turquoise blue eyes I once couldn't stop staring at. Now they just make me hate the slight thought of them. "I missed you so much baby." Her eyes lustfully check me out. I shiver in disgust. "Don't you miss me?" She asks with a small pout on her lips. Her arm raises to touch my face but I step back letting it fall back to her side. I see a hint of anger flash through her eyes before she quickly musks it up with a fake smile. "Acey, why won't you let me touch you. I miss you." I inwardly cringe at the stupid nickname she's been calling me since we we're kids. "I don't have time for this and I'm certainly not here to reminisce about the past." I clench my jaw in frustration. "Oh, come on. Boo you don't have to be bitter." She scoffs rolling her eyes. "Don't pretend like you don't miss me." She smirks. "Why don't we go somewhere more comfortable and talk about it." Biting her lower lip in a seductive gesture. Making me want to throw up, possibly my organs. "I'll pass. Alexis enough of this shit tell me where your keeping my girlfriend and brother." I breathe in and out, My patience wearying thin. "DON'T FUCKING CALL HER THAT, SHE'S NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND I AM!" Her angers bounces off the corners of the room. I almost smile at how riled up she easily got at the mention of heather. She closes her eyes taking a few a deep breaths before looking at me. "I'm not going to lose my cool. I'm not going to lose my cool." She repeats a few more times like the crazy person she is. "Baby pl-" an ear piercing scream echos from the hallway grabbing my attention. I look at Alexis before running towards the voice. "No! Wait Acey come back." She calls after me but I don't pay her any mind. I don't know where I'm going, I stop at the head of the hall wondering where it can from. But she screams again and I make a right running towards the Last door I find. I try to open it but it's locked. "No, please stop." I hear a muffled voice beg. Knowing full well who that voice belongs too. I step back a little before kicking the door off it's hinges. The sight before me makes my blood boil. I see red."GET THE FUCK OFF HER!" I roar in anger charging for him.

Heather's pov

The next thing I know is Mike being ripped off me. The sound of bones breaking slowly fade away. I don't look up to see what's happening as my anxiety shoots up to one hundred. Slowly blinking back the black dots starting to surface I put my head in between my knees trying to regulate my breathing back to normal. I can't believe after all this year's I'm back reliving the night I've tried so hard to forget. I feel hands touch me and I flinch back with a scream. "No please leave alone!" Scrambling back. "No,no,no baby breath its me Ace." His scent invades my senses and my body start to relax. "I'm sorry, I couldn't get here any sooner." I just burry my head in chest breathing in his cologne. He rubs my back in small soothing circles. We hear a groan from the other side. Ace tries to move but I hold him back with a tight grip. "No" i mumbled against his chest. "Step. The fuck. Away. From. Her. Ace." I hear Alexis say emphasizing on each word. He slowly helps me up supporting all of my weight not trusting my legs. He takes off his jacket wrapping it around me hiding my ripped hoodie."I'm not going to repeat my self." We turn to see a gun pointed at us or more specifically pointed right at me. I feel Ace's body go rigid. "Are you fucking kidding me Ace. After all I've done to finally get you back into my arms, You still go running back into that bitches arms." She seethes in anger. "I can't believe that fucker failed to do the one job I told him to do." She scoffs looking at Mike whose groaning in pain. "We all had it planned. I have you Ace my love." She smiles sweetly at him before her gaze darkens when they land on me. "And you would be mike's but you just had to ruin everything." Pure hatred flashing in her eyes. Ace gently pushes me behind his back shielding me from her. He raises his hands in the air in a sign of surrender. "Alexis, put the gun down and will talk about this." He tries to reason with her. "No!" A chilling evil laugh fills the room. "I'm fucking done talking!" I slightly wince at the rage contained in her voice. I rest my head on his back and I can feel how tense his muscles are. "Move away from her." I freeze. I hear the click of the safety go off. "Don't make me repeat myself." She says darkly. "Fine." He slowly moves standing next to me. Craziness swimming in those turquoise blue eyes I've grown to Despise. "You think you can just take my man and I'll let you do it." Tilting her head to the side looking at me. "I seriously don't know what you see in her." She spits out venomously. "Alexi-" He starts. "Shut up Ace!" She hissed harshly cutting him off.

From the corner of my eye I see his jaw clench in pure anger holding back. She turns back to face me. "I've loved Ace from the day I set my eyes on him. So I'd rather die and let some whore steal everything I've built right before my eyes." She fumes. "Any last words?" Her eyebrows raise in question. My mouth goes dry pushing back my tears. I let fear completely wash over my body. "Please, Alexis we can talk this out." He said. "I'm the one you want just leave her out of it." He tries to persuade her. She laughs at him like the crazy bitch she is. A malicious grin appears on her face. Before I hear the sound of the gun going off. "No!" A voice yells out.

I'm actually glad I'm done with this chapter because it actually took weeks for me to think of how I was going to end it.
I hate cliffhangers too forgive me. School has been a real big pain in the ass I haven't had time to finish this book🙆🙆
I hope you love it.
Don't
Forget
To
Vote
Comment🙏🙏🙏