Chapter 71: Is your brother Yan Hao?

Federal University, School of Pharmacy.

Sun Liang was the first-year class teacher of the Pharmacy Department. He had just finished a pharmacy experiment class, and when he returned to the office, he met Luo Haiming, the third-year class teacher, and the two smiled and said hello.

"Professor Luo, go to the head of the department?"

"Yes, there is an improved prescription, I want to show it to the department head." Luo Haiming nodded.

"It just so happens that I have one too, let's go together?" Sun Liang put the lesson plan in his hand on the desk, and only drew out an improved prescription inside.

"Professor Sun, I remember that you only came up with an improvement plan for Purple Sakura at the end of last semester. Did you come up with a new improvement plan so soon?" Luo Haiming asked curiously.

"It was a discovery of my student. He replaced a new herb, which can greatly improve the efficacy of the mental soothing agent." Sun Liang said with a smile.

"It's Yan Fei again." Luo Haiming guessed.

"It's him." Sun Mingliang headed.

"I heard that you have accepted him as a disciple?" Luo Haiming said.

Sun Liang smiled and nodded: "I have confiscated my apprentice in four or five years, and it's time to take one."

"You have confiscated your apprentice in four or five years, and no one is forcing you to do it. I don't think this child has a good talent." Luo Haiming said in a bad mood, "Since Yan Fei entered school, you have always improved. Although the prescription is not useful every time, the direction is still accurate. Normal people don't have such whimsical ideas. If this child is well cultivated, he will have something to do in the future."

"Thank you." Sun Liang was humble, but there was a little complacency on his face.

While they were talking, the two came to the door of the dean's office, knocked on the door, and got permission, and the two walked in together.

In the office, the head of the department, Liao Zhengye, was talking with someone. Seeing the two of them came in, he raised his hand to signal them to sit down. After he continued to chat with the people over there, he hung up the communication.

"Professor Luo, Professor Sun, what are you doing here?" Director Liao asked.

"It's not a big deal, but I just figured out an improved prescription, and I want the director to help me see it." Sun Liang stood up and said.

Director Liao looked at Sun Liang and said with satisfaction: "Professor Sun has figured out many interesting improvements recently. What kind of medicine has been improved this time?"

"Mental soothing agent." Professor Sun said, "Replace the three materials in the original prescription and adjust the ratio. The efficacy of the soothing agent can be increased by more than 20%."

Director Liao took a look at the prescription, and then frowned, "Is the adjusted ratio not calculated yet?"

"This ratio is more complicated and it takes a certain amount of time to calculate. I have already borrowed someone from the Department of Mathematics. When the modeling is over, it should be calculated soon." Professor Sun said.

"Since the ratio has not been calculated, how did you get a 20% increase in the efficacy of the drug?" Director Liao asked.

"We have produced a finished product based on the improved prescription, and the efficacy has been tested, and it has indeed increased by 20%."