year 7-Another Polyjuice Potion

I sit on Hermione's bed as she packs the last of her things,"Tee darling!" Her mother yells from down stairs,"coming mum!", Hermione tries to keep in her tears.

I stand up and give her a hug. I take her small bah,throw it over my shoulder and Hermione takes the lead to the living room.

She stands behind the couch and I can tell she's to scared to do it. I walk to her side and take her hand. Hermione lifts her wand,"Obliviate" she whispers just loud enough for me to hear her. I look around the homey room as her face disappears in all their pictures.

Picture frames become empty and I pull her away toward the front door. We walk along the road quickly. I give her ,her bag as she starts to cry.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I follow Hermione into the house Harry had never called home. The moment I see him,I jump into his arms and he stumbles backward a little,"Hello" he regains his balance. I step past him and make my way to the living room. It's tiny and spotless even though there's no furniture.

Moody bosses through the house and stands up front as everyone gather in the room. Harry talks to Kingsley and then shakes hands with Bill. Fleur comes in after him and kisses Harry on the cheek. Nill tells the short version of his story behind his scratch marks on his face.

"Just remember,Fleur, Bill takes his stakes on the raw side now" Fleur laughs at Lupin's statement,"My husband,the joker" Tonks laughs,"by the way,wait till you hear the news. Remus and I--" Moody interrupts her.

"Oh,alright, alright! We'll have time for a cosy catch-up later!" He hops through,"we've got to het the hell out of here! And soon" his eye darts at every angel of the room. "Potter,your underage,which means you still have the trace on you"

"What's the trace" Harry asks as he fiddles with his wand.

"When you sneeze,the ministry would know who wipes your nose. Point is, we'll have to use those means of transport the trace can't detect. Brooms, Thestrals,and the like. We'll go in pairs. That way,if there's anyone out there waiting for us,and I reckon there will be,they won't know which Harry Potter is the real one."

I move up to Harry and grab his hand,"The real one?" Harry questions.

"I believe your familiar with this particular brew", Moody says as he takes out a canister and flips it open.

"No. Absolutely not" Harry protests,"I told you he'd take it well" I roll my eyes.

"Uh,no,if you think I'm going to let everyone risk their lives for me..." Harry starts to stutter and I squeeze his hand.

"Never done that before,have we?" Ron comments sarcastically,"No! No,this is different" Harry looks back at Ron,pointing toward the bottle in Moody's hand,"taking that, becoming me. No!"

"Well,none of us really fancy it, mate." ,"Yeah. Imagine if something went wrong and we end up scrawny,specky git forever" the twins joke.