Chapter 74: Ming Wu

Yan Hao is determined not to go back to learn medicine, but others don't think so. Early the next morning, Yan Hao and He Shao were about to go to class. As soon as they left the dormitory, they ran into Yan Fei who was waiting at the door.

Yan Fei seemed to have been waiting for a while, still carrying a bag of breakfast in his hand, and seeing Yan Hao come out, he greeted him with a smile, and screamed incomparable affection.

"Brother, haven't had breakfast yet, I bought it for you, it's still hot."

Yan Hao drew sideways, keeping a distance of more than three steps from Yan Fei, and said on alert: "What are you doing?"

"I called you and you didn't answer, so I just came here." Yan Fei's voice was weak and did not complain, but everyone who heard it could feel the grievance inside.

This is the time when the students get up to school. People who come and go can't help but look at them curiously. Compared with Yan Fei's pitiful Chu Chu, Yan Hao's expression is much ugly, his face is full of undisguised disgust, and a faint anger. And as more and more people looked around, Yan Hao's expression became more and more ugly. With such a polarized performance, people who didn't know would think that Yan Hao was bullying Yan Fei at first glance.

Good guy, with such a high rank, just his Yan Hao's EQ, one hundred is not Yan Fei's opponent. This is just three sentences. Yan Fei said two sentences, and Yan Hao only said one sentence. The situation of this overbearing brother bullying the kind brother has already been taken to death. This is also attributable to the dormitory of their mecha manufacturing department. If this was in the pharmacy school, in a place where Yan Fei had many acquaintances, Yan Hao would not be wronged.

I rub, this green tea, did his Yan Hao play like this before?

"I asked if your brain was eaten by the Zerg. Didn't Yan Hao say it yesterday? He blacked you out. Do you know what it means to black out? I just don't want you to contact him again. What happened yesterday is today. Forget, your brain is disabled like this, how did you get admitted to the Federal University?" Yan Hao can only do math problems, not quarreling, and he Shao He is on the contrary, what he is good at is quarreling, if math problems are like quarreling. It was so easy, he took the first place in every minute.

"This classmate...this is a matter between our two brothers, I hope you don't interfere." Yan Fei asked weakly.

"Two brothers, do you think it unilaterally? If Yan Hao really treats you as a brother, will he black you out?" He Shao turned to look at Yan Hao and asked, "Hao, do you still treat him as a brother?"

Yan Hao shook his head decisively, even fearing that Yan Fei would not see it. He finished shaking his head at He Shao, and then repeated to Yan Fei: "Improper."

"Brother, didn't mom call you yesterday?" Yan Fei eagerly said, he didn't believe it, and Yan Hao was still indifferent when it came to his mother.

Yan Hao's expression really changed, and his angry eyes gradually became colder: "Yan Fei, what do you want to do?"

Yan Fei was overjoyed, the secret path was really useful, but on the surface it still looked good for Yan Hao, and said earnestly: "Brother, mom, she hopes you continue to go back to learn medicine."

"That's how you told her?" Yan Hao sneered.

"It's my mother who is worried about you. She thinks that you have studied medicine for six years. Suddenly, you switched to repairing mecha and making it a bit too wide, which is not suitable for you." Yan Fei said.

"That said, my mother wants me to go back to study medicine, but you don't want me to go back to study?" Yan Hao asked.

"Of course I hope too." Yan Fei's eyes flashed almost impossible to find. "Before our brothers went to class together, parents would often ask about our homework. Every time we buy something for us, we always buy double copies. Do you remember, we tried to adjust the basic medicine for the first time, and parents drove us to buy us medicine supplies..."