VIII

Adrian.P.O.V.

ERICK: "But school? I don't remember the last time we went to all the classes."

ME: "We're not going because you always tell me I'm too cute. Does that mean I'm not cute today?"

ERICK: "Ah, come on! You know I didn't mean that!"

ME: "Then...Let's go now, shall we?"

ERICK: "Yes, damn it!"

I smiled and continued to stare at him. I am so happy to have him by my side. And if I could choose, I would always choose only him.

ERICK: "I want to hug you."

ME: "I want to hug you, too."

I spread my legs and he stood between them. He hugged me around the waist and rested his head on my chest. I'm so glad we're not just friends anymore.

I returned the hug and put my arms around his neck. I stroked his hair and leaned my head against his.

ME: "I swear, if you say it was a joke for a date, I'll kill you."

ERICK: "It's not. I swear."

I tightened my grip after those words and felt his perfect perfume. It feels so good.

ERICK: "So...Shall we go?"

ME: "Oh, yes."

I came down from the wall and stood next to Erick. We walked next to each other and talked about everything. There was no stage fright or barrier between us. It seemed like we do a really good thing.It looks completely natural and not at all like a new thing. I didn't realize that from this moment on, our friendship is no longer just friendship. Now it's something much more. Something I've always wanted to be.

We sat in a cafe where the two of us come all the time. It was a cafe that was all in glasses and full of red neon lights. We sat in our traditional place and ordered.

ERICK: "So...What about Daniel now?"

ME: "What about him?"

ERICK: "Well, nothing concrete, but you're not going to keep seeing him, are you?"

ME: "Why would I stop seeing him? I can hang out with him without sex."

ERICK: "But...You know."

ME: "Come on, gay people can be friends with other gay people."

ERICK: "So...You're gay? Why didn't you ever tell me that?"

ME: "Ah..I was scared. I didn't know how you would react if you found out."

ERICK: "But you know me my whole life."

ME: "That was the biggest problem. It's not so simple."

ERICK: "You can tell me now, right?"

He put his hand over mine and intertwined our fingers. I laughed and did the same.

ME: "I can...But it's still a little weird. Actually, I found out I'm gay because of you. I thought about you the way others thought about girls. It might be a shock to you, but you have no idea what things I actually imagined about us. "

ERICK: "Damn it, Adrian. If you had just told me that, or at least give a hint of anything, everything would have been different."

ME: "What's with you? Are you gay or..."

ERICK: "Yeah, I am."

ME: "Well, we're idiots."

We both laughed and continued to stare at each other. At that moment, Erick leaned towards me and was only ten centimeters away. I raised my hand and put it on his neck.Please kiss me.

I brought my head closer and just when I wanted to kiss him, the waiter came and put our drink on the table. Ah, come on.

ERICK: "Thanks, man."

Waiter: "I'm sorry, guys. I didn't see that was coming."

After that he left, and the two of us went back to talking.

ERICK: "You're so hot, you know? I have always wanted to tell you that."

Oh, shit.

ME: "No, Erick...Don't tell me that right now."

ERIC: "Huh, why?"

ME: "Because we can't have sex here."

Shit. I said it out loud.

ME: "I shouldn't have said that."

ERICK: "No.I'm glad you did..Come here."

He showed me to come, which I did.

ERICK: "You have no idea how much you turned me on."

He whispered to me and I got horny the same second.

ME: "Hey, you want me to tell you something? The day I jerked off in your room, I actually jerked off to you."

ERICK: "I knew you didn't go to pee!"

At that moment, everyone turned to us.

ME: "Well, now everyone knows!"

He looked at me in disbelief, and then started laughing, which I did too.

ERICK:"It's so weird,you know...I have used to us being brothers and all that stuffs."

ME:"Same...but it's nice like this."

ERICK:"It is."

I looked at our joined hands and smiled.

ERICK: "Let's go somewhere later, okay?"

ME: "Ofcourse."

ERICK: "Hey, is it me or this hot chocolate have alcohol inside?"

I started laughing at his hilarious expression. And then, something happened. Erick leaned over and left a quick kiss on my lips. So fast I didn't even get chance to kiss him back. I was all getting chills.

ME: "Hey!"

I said not stopping smiling with excitement. I was shocked. I can't believe Erick just kissed me. God damn it.

Erick:"Are you okay...with that?"

ME:"Holy shit,that was our first kiss."

Erick:"Yeah."

He leaned back on the table and approached me again. Oh, Erick, you have no idea what you are doing.

ME: "Don't do that. I already told you we can't have sex here. If you come any closer, I wil..."

At that moment I felt his lips over mine again. Oh fuck...

I put my hands on his face to stay in that position as long as possible. This time it wasn't just a short kiss.

His lips slowly kissed mine and I reciprocated every kiss. I wanted to feel his lips as much as I could. I wanted them for so long.

I slowly pushed my tongue into his mouth and touched his tongue. The kiss had already gone too far. My dick was raised and all I wanted was to feel him inside me.

ME: "Let's get the fuck out of here."

ERICK: "Oh, please."