Ran // Backfire [ 2 ]

You and Ran have been dating for three months and it feels like nothing has changed in your relationship. He's too aloof on you that the only couple thing you did was to hold hands for a couple of seconds.

Your class don't even know that you two are dating because you don't look like one.

He is the kind of person that's not clingy nor expressive with his feelings. so you try to understand. You fall for him like that but sometimes you can't help but to ask for more, especially when you hear your friends talk about their experiences with their boyfriends.

You let out a loud sigh, You and Ran are now walking home together like you used to. You peek at him but he's just looking straight ahead so you let out another sigh.

"Stop sighing you're contributing to air pollution."

"You're so mean! It feels like you're not my boyfriend."

"But you fell for the mean me, Right?"

"Yeah." Your tone is sad as your shoulders drop. You then saw his hands, an idea that will probably embarrass you later pops in your head.

You stood straight and whistled while looking around. you slowly moved closer to him, You then aim for his hands and before you even grab them, he bent down to fix his shoes.

"What are you doing?" You asked, looking back at him, You almost trip on that attack but luckily, you regain your balance.

"Tying my shoes."

"Your shoes don't have shoelaces."

"I know." He chuckled and stood up then walked past you. It took you a couple of seconds to understand why he did that.

"Unfair, Ran!" You shouted, you heard his evil chuckle from afar.

"Try again next time, y/n." He said without even looking back.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

"Hey! Wanna go eat in a resto or nah?" Ran said as he stepped out from his room, You're at his house, He invited you to hang out which made you extremely excited that you ended up awake all night. This is once in a blue moon chance that he invites you first.

He stopped walking when he saw you sleeping on his couch. "I left you for five minutes and you're already asleep, unbelievable." He let out an amused chuckle and went back to his room, He took a blanket and put them over you. He paused and stared at your face for a while.

"Ran, hold my hand." You whispered, You furrowed your forehead. "I still love you even if you're mean to me." You added, making the male blush, He took the throw pillow on the side and covered his face. "This girl—" He whispered and peeked at you, now you're grinning from ear to ear.

Ran removed the pillow from his face and slowly leaned close to you, He's reaching for your lips and when he's just a half-inch away you snored that startled him. Out of his reflexes, he throws the pillow at you.

"Huh! Yes! I'm ready to fight!" You sat on the couch and looked around. "Huh, I'm not a pirate. Oh, it's a dream." You sigh and hold your chest. You then look at Ran who looks frozen from his seat. "Oh, shoot! I'm sorry. You invited me to hang out but I fell asleep." You pause to observe him.

"Are you okay? You're red. do you have a fever?" You're about to hold his forehead when he slightly slaps your hand. "Idiot. Stupid, idiot, y/n!" He whispered and walked away.

What's his problem? Is he that mad that I fell asleep?

It's 7:00 pm and he's walking you to the station. It's just a quiet walk, Ran has been extra snobby towards you. When he invited you last night, you expected to have your first kiss because that's what happens in the manga, right? but sadly, it didn't happen.