Chapter 79: Discarded parts

The next morning, after having breakfast, Yan Hao walked to the laboratory building as planned. Today is Saturday, and it is also the day when he officially started learning for the first time since he became an old disciple of Pang.

He went early, and there were no people outside the experimental building, but when he reached the tenth floor in the elevator, he found that every laboratory inside was undergoing an experiment. It was obvious that the staff here were working almost all night.

Old Pang’s laboratory is the innermost, the largest and brightest laboratory on the tenth floor. When Yan Hao walked to the door, the electronic lock on the laboratory door automatically recognized Yan Hao’s identity.

"Lab assistant, Yan Hao, passed the verification."

As the sound of the verification passed down, the laboratory door opened with a click, and Yan Hao pushed the door and entered. What he saw was still the Class 9 mecha standing in the center of the inspection room. Every time I saw this mecha, Yan Hao would be attracted unconsciously, and after seeing it for a long time, he couldn't help but wonder when he could make such a mecha by himself.

When Old Pang walked out of the parts room, he saw Yan Hao staring at his half-level ninth mecha. He didn't feel unhappy, or went up to interrupt him for the first time. As a mecha maker, if you are indifferent when you see high-level mechas, that's the problem. On the contrary, when seeing advanced mechas, the light in my eyes and the impulse in my heart will be the driving force for a mecha maker to learn and grow.

Yan Hao didn't indulge for too long. About ten minutes later, his optical brain vibrated and recalled his mind. As soon as he was about to lower his head to look at his optical brain, the corner of his eyes suddenly swept to the side of Pang Lao standing beside him. Smiling figure.

"Teacher." Yan Hao quickly turned around and greeted Old Pang respectfully.

"Come early." Pang always asked Yan Hao to come at nine o'clock in the morning every weekend, but this time it was only half past eight.

"I got up early, so I came here directly." Yan Hao said.

"Have you had breakfast?" Pang Lao asked.

"After eating, I brought breakfast for the teacher. Did the teacher eat?" Yan Hao held up the breakfast he was carrying in his right hand, but he was a little nervous because he was afraid that Mr. Pang would not like the breakfast he had bought.

"I'm really a little hungry when you say that." Old Pang smiled and walked over, took the breakfast in Yan Hao's hands, opened a glance, and said with some surprise, "It's a bun from San Canteen."

"Yeah." Yan Hao relaxed when he saw Pang Lao accept it.

"I heard that their steamed buns are modeled after the ancient earth. They are called soup dumplings. They taste very good. They are sold for half an hour every morning. I have always wanted to eat them, but I have never grabbed them once." Pang said.

"Then I will buy it for the teacher tomorrow." Yan Hao said immediately.

"Good." Pang Lao cast a approving look at Yan Hao. As expected, he was still a little apprentice. Those disciples used to know how to do experiments in the laboratory every day, or to ask him about various questions, how would he think of whether he had any? Things to eat breakfast.

(Disciples:...)

It was the first time that Yan Hao was praised by his elders, and he was happy, but he was an adult, and he was praised with the word "good".

"Teacher, is there anything I need to do?" Yan Hao said.

"No hurry, wait until I have dinner and breakfast. Didn't you receive the email just now? Let's see if there is anything wrong?" Old Pang took the breakfast, found a place at random, and sent all the parts on the table. After pulling twice, he started to eat.